Reaction score
Hi guys i need a young AMC as back-up to Gaston Rameirez at Southampton 1st season.

ive sent Ward-Prowse out on loan as i feel he isnt quite up to been back up

Options-

Will Hughes- £4.5-£6.5mil
Jon Williams- No price given when scouted
Dennis Praet-£5-7mil
Thomas Drage-£1mil
Harris Vuckic- Loan

My assistant (Mike Phealan) suggests Dennis Praet and money isnt an issue i can afford any of the options

Deffo Will Hughes. He is worth £35 mil in my save atm

Another vote for Hughes. He's very versatile and can play on the wings if you change formations down the road. He also comes pretty cheap, is England homegrown, and seems to develop well every time.

Paredes from Boca. Can be bought for around £2.5m in the first season, and after 3 seasons on my Cardiff save he was worth £25m! (Still at Boca)

Options-

Will Hughes- £4.5-£6.5mil
Jon Williams- No price given when scouted
Dennis Praet-£5-7mil
Thomas Drage-£1mil
Harris Vuckic- Loan

Depends what you want to do - if you are after success asap get Praet in.

If you want to develop people get Hughes/Drage

If money is not an issue Id get Praet AND Hughes (also Drage is much better than you thing and plays equally well in 6 positions: amc/r/l/winger r/l/DLF so if he's still cheap you can bring him in also as he ll be quite useful)

my choices:

will hughes 5-6m
leandro paredes 3.2m
max meyer 1.77 mil
mattheus 1 mil (or 4 mil if youve got LFCmarhsall and hes at juve)
nicusor stanciu 3-4mil (will require a loan possibly through work permit feeder club, can offer new contract to skip wp issues in first season)

btw denis praet never has the PA to back up his potential, i never buy him because of this. paredes, max meyer, stanciu, and will hughes always have very high PA, almost always 170+

yea im aware, worded it wierd. im talking about the number they get from 0-200 and praet's is always very low for someone that you need to spend 7-10 mil on. praet sometimes is like 140 pa. hughes, parades, stanciu RARELY go below 170PA. get with it.

yea im aware, worded it wierd. im talking about the number they get from 0-200 and praet's is always very low for someone that you need to spend 7-10 mil on. praet sometimes is like 140 pa. hughes, parades, stanciu RARELY go below 170PA. get with it.

Praet does become quality though, I don't have a clue what his CA or PA is on mine, but he performs great. And that is what counts.

a bit late but Adryan from Flamengo, Ryan Gauld from Dundee, M.Lopes from Man City, Halilovic, all who turn into stars, get any of them under 2mil.

Will Hughes is definitely good bang for the buck in my save. He can also play CM. If you can afford to splash more cash then Janujaz or Kovavic also come highly recommended!