young british talents.

RyanC1929

Reaction score
im in need of young british talent that isnt fleck or beevers. oh yeh i forgot to say im aston villa. and they need to be british or irish.

joe mattock. kyle naughton. daniel sturridge. jonjo shelvey. jack rodwell. adam johnson. jose baxter. giles barnes. ched evans. fabian delph.

thtats just off the top of my head. michael turner the hull centre back is a very solid player too.

will post more when im at home

Theo Walcott, Jose Baxter, Jonjo Shelvey, Jonny Evans, John Bostock, Micah Richards, Fabian Delph, Nathan Delfouneso, Joe Mattock, Daniel Sturridge, James Vaughn, Aaron Lennon, David Wheater, Joe Hart, Jack Collison, Danny Welbeck, Dan Gosling, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Ched Evans, Joe Ledley, Michael Mancienne, Tom Huddlestone & Mark Noble

I'd also include ...

Nedum Onuoha
Krystian Pearce
Andrew Taylor
Fabrice Muamba
Chris Eagles
Michael Kightly
Andrew Driver
Joe Ledley
Adam Lallana
Andy Carroll

Kevin McDonald
Chris McCann
Steven Fletcher
David Barron
Ryan McGowan
Keiren Westwood
Brian Easton
Danny Grainger
James Mcarthy
James McArthur
Andy Driver

very surprised that none of you, wrote Tom Cairney or Jordan Spence. Very big british talents, if you just use them regularly.

Last edited:
Or.... you could just download my shortlist (H) which covers everyone worth knowing about...

Yes, simply the reason they didn't write those names down at the time is that they were unheard of youngsters...

stick to more recent threads.

if you can get hold of wilshere and rodwell, 3 seasons in they form a great partnership in cm

Well at the time this was asked Wayne Rooney has potential also have a look at Charlie Adam ;)