Mataa123

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Mateo, i am from Croatia, i `m 24 years old, after I finished school I was looking for a job, but notthing... One day I went in a local bar and sow poster that says : "Football Manager competition in Zagreb, come and see are you the best FM player in the country"

I sed : why not, find my keys and whent in Zagreb in my old car...

ClintYugo_Frt_RH.jpg

my car...

2 days later....

I am in Zagreb, find the place where competition is and red ruls... There is 500 players from all parts of country, firts there war qualifications, I past it whit no problems, then the wrile thing started, 8 players left, I am one of them...

5 days later...

Competition is over, I finished second, lost in finale... but after that I wonted to go to a Coaching school, so I collected some money and went in England to schooling...

soccer-coaching.jpg
class...

Few yours later...

uefa_logo.jpg

My couching school is over, I got UEFA pro licence, I start whit my manager career... I hope some clubs will offer my job...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like this, sorry for some mistakes in english...

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Tomašević takes control of NK Osijek

nk-osijek.jpg

Young manager Mateo Tomašević takes control of croatian club NK Osijek, This is first club in his manager career and here is interview whit him...

- You sit here as new manager of Osijek. Is this a dream come true?
- I am pleased to have a chance to work here

- What is your approach to the tactical side of the game?
- I like to mix and match

- Hadling your players effectively is a key part of your job. What will you be bringing to a man management side of the game?
- I like to make sure the players respect my presence

44464_1251484545492_1780866163_493248_3043659_n.jpg

my key player is Domagoj Vida...
The team is very young, 21 years is average..

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:19 PM ----------

New kits

After new manager comed in Osijek, thay have made new kits, kits looks like this :

osijekh.png

osijeka.png

there will be no new signigs...

Last edited:
Just for reference, it's "inexperienced," not un-experienced :) Installing a spell checker on your browser may also be good, simply to make it more readable, even if we understand what you're writing :)