Sbarazzino99

Reaction score
I manage AC Milan. Was second in the first season with 85 points, Juve did 97. I bought players for the future in the first year (Thiago Maia and Rodrigo Bentancur), but waited them in the second season because I already had 2 non eu players.

I sold Bacca, Bonaventura and other players, bought Belotti, Marco Asensio, Veltman, Riedewald, Sarr. I still have 25M € budget to buy a young left inverted wing back (maybe also a right one), but I don't know who can fit the role?

I have Vangioni and De Sciglio playing left and Abate, Calabria playing right. Calabria con also play left, also De Sciglio can play right. Vangioni and Abate are 30/31 years old, so I wanted some young players with potential.

Any suggestion?

Felix Passlack!! Can cover both sides, is really young, great potential, consistent and if you want to use an inverted wing back he already has a cuts inside trait. Can't go wrong mate, buy him!

(also bangs in pennos and is quite a leader)

Zeca from Santos and if you can afford him Benjamin Henrichs. Passlack is also unreal.

With inverted wing backs it might be worth searching for player attributes that would be important in the position rather than searching for full backs than can play it. I'm a big fan of inverted wing backs and I usually have to convert central midfielders into them since they effectively play as an extra midfielder. Saying that, Jorge from Monaco is outstanding in that role, he can play any left back role brilliantly.