fmdownloader

Banned
Reaction score
I am now the manager of Ireland U19's.

Ireland_FC.jpg

As I am in season 2012, I think all my players are regens, and I hope to build a strong relationship with them to sign them with Oxford.
Hoping for some talent to come through with the Irish regens.
Also Arsenal have a really good youngster, so I hope he can help us win the U19 Euro's.

Also I am the Manager of Oxford United.

OxfordUCrest1.gif

Well I hope I can suceed with Oxford as I look to gain promotion.
It will be an intense title challenge, as there are teams such as York, and Kettering in my way!

These are my Transfers:
View attachment 48781

My Key Players:

Connor Wickham: LOAN
connor.jpg

Andros Townsend: LOAN

And Suprisingly David Beckham!: FREE TRANSFER
david-beckham-la-galaxy7-edited-1.jpg

Looking Foward to the future!

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
much better without the yellow font

Last edited:
much better without the yellow font

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I will only post first match reviews, later I will post monthly reviews!

A highly polished performance from the Oxford united players saw their team run out 4-1 winners over Altrincham
at Moss Lane. A brace from James Constable helped Oxford to Victory.

Winger Andros Townsend on loan from Tottenham gave Oxford the lead with a freak goal in the 25th minute. Oxford captain James Constable
doubled Oxford's lead with a smart diving header from close range on 31 minutes.

Centre-back Bradley Thomas compounded the misery for Altrincham on 45 minutes with an embarresing own-goal.
Constable added another goal for Oxford with a well timed close range finish on 50 minutes.

Midfielder Terry Dunfield pulled one back for Altrincham after 63 minutes with a freekick from the edge of the area. Oxford also saw their 77th minute strike questionably rulled off.