superspurs23

Reaction score
Hey just started a new season and wondering if i should sign young players like 17 18 and 19 or let them develop and sign them when there about 21. But then i worry incase incase they become to good for my team so should i sign them when there young and send them on loan or when there older.?

Help needed thanks guys (Y)

Last edited:
well quite often its good to loan out to feeder teams especially if they are 17, 18, 19.
sometimes also it is good if there is a player not often targeted that u can purchase later on in the game around 20 years old such as zuculini.
a good place to start would be saivet, zuculini (first team player, awesome), fabian delph, dean bouzanis (liverpool gk)

it would definitely be cheaper to get them early on in their careers but u have to be prepared to play them so that they develop to their correct potential. if you wait a year longer them it might go either way: if they play more games then their value will go up and vice versa. to counter this problem it is better to sign them early and loan them out to good teams and try not to loan them out to a team in a lower league than your team, this way they will play to the same level as your team.

i call him ballotelino his real name is balloteli for sure...

it's always a good idea to buy the players in young, as they can count toward your champions home grown quota also, even if your loan them out year in year out till there 21-22 ish