Young player and tactic for man city

vukasin1995

Reaction score
Please tell me a good striker and midfeilder for man city or good young player.I also please if you got tactic for man city.
Sorry if I mistake in a words I dont speak english very well.:D

Hi

For a striker you can try Klass Jan Huntelaar from Ajax your probably looking at 12.5 mio and for a midfielder do you need a defensive midfielder or an attacking midfielder?

from Paul C

I got robinho for amc,vela and pato fc,miguel veloso dmc,angel di maria aml,shaun wright-phillips amr,dc is dunne and ridchards,dr is zabaleta,dl is garrido and goalkeeper is joe hart.I also got a diego buonanotte (potential-9) from river plate,toni kroos from fc bayren (e is a potential -10),balotelli from inter (-10)...Do you have any good tactic or another potential for man city,or better goalkeeper,better dl,dr or better dc to 10-30 milion euro?
Thanks you in advance.

First season with man city i bought veloso, montolivo, arango, santon, and milevskyi, sold fernandes petrov elano ball ireland hamann benjani and vassell

Last edited:
First season with man city i bought veloso, montolivo, arango, santon, and milevskyi, sold fernandes petrov elano ball ireland hamann benjani and vassell

haha ive sold the exact same players, after season 1 i finished 7th in league and won the UEFA cup.

here is the team i am using:-

GK: Ochoa / Hart
LB: Goore / Garrido
RB: Rafinha / Zapata
CB: Richards / Kompany
CB: Dunne / Rusol
LM: Arango / Robinho
RM: Witsel / Wright Philips
CM: Javi Martinez / Raul Meirelies
CM: Defour / Van Der Vaart
FW: Leidson / Pandev
FW: Hulk / Adriano

Just started second season with man city and found a player called Neil Macdonald with the potential to be better than robinho. Anyone else got him?

For a midfielder you should try Angelo Palombo, Top class midfielder with high that can play as Defensive CM o playmaker due to his high creativity.

For striker try Arshavin, he can play as AMC or Striker he'll get loads of goals and assists for you on the first season.

You can also try Alexis Sanchez and Federico Laurito,you can get them for 5 million each and turn World-Class on the second season.

buy whoever but if your on 9.3 vagner love is the goal scorer
mid field u need veloso moutinho and some regens will do the jb
lm/rm matias fernandez mata and vukcevic retain them to rm that guy from river buonootte

I got robinho for amc,vela and pato fc,miguel veloso dmc,angel di maria aml,shaun wright-phillips amr,dc is dunne and ridchards,dr is zabaleta,dl is garrido and goalkeeper is joe hart.I also got a diego buonanotte (potential-9) from river plate,toni kroos from fc bayren (e is a potential -10),balotelli from inter (-10)...Do you have any good tactic or another potential for man city,or better goalkeeper,better dl,dr or better dc to 10-30 milion euro?
Thanks you in advance.

CB Fazio no doubt unless you can get ramos or any world class defender but I doubt it first season and even with man city

My Team ;

GolKeepers: Akinfeev/Given
Right Defenders: Srna/Zabaleta
Left Defenders: Bridge/Kolarov
Centre Defenders: Zapata/Sakho
Centre Defenders: Chiellini/Richard Dunne
Defansive Mid. : Veloso
Mid.Centre : Palombo/Riquelme/Ireland
Mid.Left : Zhirkov/Robinho
Mid.Right : Lionel Messi
Strikers : Roque Santa Cruz/David Villa

My Tactics : 4-1-1-2-2

My Team ;

GolKeepers: Akinfeev/Given
Right Defenders: Srna/Zabaleta
Left Defenders: Bridge/Kolarov
Centre Defenders: Zapata/Sakho
Centre Defenders: Chiellini/Richard Dunne
Defansive Mid. : Veloso
Mid.Centre : Palombo/Riquelme/Ireland
Mid.Left : Zhirkov/Robinho
Mid.Right : Lionel Messi
Strikers : Roque Santa Cruz/David Villa

My Tactics : 4-1-1-2-2

That doesn't seem feasable in just one season. Striker, Vagner Love is a definate yes. Gudjohnson can be bought for a small price and is a great backup striker. Marquinhos is also a definate purchase, 18 I believe and is one crazy player (6 goals in 5 matches, of which 4 subs).
Midfield has so many options. Attcking or defensive. Haven't heard his name drop to often so I'm going to recommend Kuzmanovic (MC, Udinese, 20 years), great player.

Tactics I should say stay at 4-4-2 and build an attacking and defensive/controling set.

I bought Santon with Nottingham Forrest for only 2 million!!8-|(H):D

Sig feghou can sign him fr 9. and word class half waythrugh 2nd season worth 30.5 mil rejected 50 mil from barca

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

sign feghouli* 9.5 mil***