Status
Not open for further replies.

woodacre

Reaction score
Hi
I am in my second season with Man Utd and as I do on all FM games i always look to build a young team by finding all the best regens and young talent. I have just read the stickys on CA/PA my question is more on coaches reports and using them.

Take the example of my top two 17yr olds. according to all my scouts they would be a decent player for most premier league teams. Does this mean they are ready to play a more active role in the first 11? or should I be continuing using them as subs for the last 20 min? how much can you pay attention to the coaches report? and what age should you really be using these players as a true part of my first team squad for premier league games.

Sorry I am unable to post screen shots of the players atm as I am on a different machine I will post asap on that.

Hi
I am in my second season with Man Utd and as I do on all FM games i always look to build a young team by finding all the best regens and young talent. I have just read the stickys on CA/PA my question is more on coaches reports and using them.

Take the example of my top two 17yr olds. according to all my scouts they would be a decent player for most premier league teams. Does this mean they are ready to play a more active role in the first 11? or should I be continuing using them as subs for the last 20 min? how much can you pay attention to the coaches report? and what age should you really be using these players as a true part of my first team squad for premier league games.

Sorry I am unable to post screen shots of the players atm as I am on a different machine I will post asap on that.

Considering that they are 17, carry on using them how you are. In your scout report, it is probably referring to smaller teams in the Premier League.

If I were you, I'd carry on doing what you are doing and let them step up to more active roles in a couple of years time.

Yeah I thought that may be the way to go its just very tempting to use them more as they are both getting good rating when used.

Yeah I thought that may be the way to go its just very tempting to use them more as they are both getting good rating when used.

Yeah, it's hard to resist when that is happening. :)

I'm sure you'll know what to do when the time comes. :)

if their attributes are good and they are capable of doing well against teams who are not the best play them eg play them second half if your winning against reading westbrom ect

i would loan them out in january transfer window to a relegation candidate or top championship team for half a season

i agree with saulabbiss....loan them out to a gd championship team but make sure you look at the teams squad and your players position to make sure they will get games..and the team isnt a complete shambles...also check the teams training facilities so you know they are receiving good trainig environments

Status
Not open for further replies.