ozeesf

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find it so I gotta ask here.

I've got a pretty big problem. I'm managing Portsmouth now and I'm in League 1. I'm doing fairly good and I've got a few very talented players. Two of them are Ben Close and Jed Wallace, both originally from Portsmouth.

The problem I have is that these players are declining in skill. Wallace seems to be back to normal now but at the moment it's Ben Close who I'm worried with. His whole training development is filled with orange(red) arrows. He is 19 years old, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! He's not dissatisfied with my training so I really don't know what the problem is.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Another small problem I've got is that my 18 year old striker is doing pretty good so far in training but he is losing 'Confidence' (I have Dutch version so not sure) with a red arrow, while the rest is improving. Anything I can do against this?

Thanks in advance! :)

have either of them had injuries recently? If not have a conversation with them saying you are unhappy with their training standard.

No injuries! I have spoken with Ben Close about his training and he admitted he didn't train as good as he could so hopefully it will improve from now on.