human1

Reaction score
please help me to buy some young players from africa??? :)

Lacina Traore is an absolute animal. Would strongly recommend him, and he shouldn't cost too much

You should go on major African national teams such as Ghana, Ivory Coast Nigeria and Cameroon and you will find good young players in the there first team and U21's.

Definitely scout South Africa, I got this guy in the 3rd or 4th year, One of the best players in the game by a mile :D

Sani Emmanuel
Lacina Traore
A guy playing for an Ivory Coast side, N'Guessan I think :)

There's a ghanaian striker called Otoo who plays in tunisia, signed him on my almeria file ahead of the likes of barca, fiorentina and werder bremen.

Would recommend trying to get hin whilst he's young otherwise he'll cost you an arm and a leg after 2 or 3 seasons, also almeria have a young nigerian striker called Stanley Okoro who is well worthy of checking out

You should go on major African national teams such as Ghana, Ivory Coast Nigeria and Cameroon and you will find good young players in the there first team and U21's.

i do this for other countries as well

Daniel Kofi Agyei - Ghanain Defensive Midfielder at Fiorentina.
Got him for about four million in January 2011.
Top scouts say he is set to become leading premier league defensive mid.

Others I know of-
-Kara (Team: Tromso)
-Sani Emmanuel (Wonderkid for free!)
-Lucinda Troare (Pretty cheap if you get him early)

Torric, Nicolas N'Koulou, Kwadwo Asamoah, Samuel Inkoom

There's a ghanaian striker called Otoo who plays in tunisia, signed him on my almeria file ahead of the likes of barca, fiorentina and werder bremen.

Get Otoo, specially for an smaller club, about Coca cola 1 or something. He was class in FM10 too, breaking to the national side in 2 years and will progress on there and evntually be a monster :D

try scout in north africa; egypt, morocco, tunisia, algeria.

also try ahmed musa, 18 years old and international for nigeria.

Karim Ait fana wins african player in the year in my save, and gets a transfer to chelsea in 2012.

Last edited: