Icumfigovan

Reaction score
Probably the biggest buzz I get out of playing Football Manager is producing young players. It used to be easy on other versions, but I've really struggled this year and I don't know why. Could somebody give me an answer as to how to make young players fulfill their potential? I shouldn't have to put 18 year old's straight into the first team when they're not ready to make them fulfill their potential - there must be another way. I know all the normal procedures, putting players out on loan etc but to who and what to consider when doing it? How many games does a young player need a season? etc, etc. Thank you!

When putting a young player out on loan i usually look for what status the other club has given in their offer, for e.g valuable first team member/cover...usually go for the valuable option, as i dont think there is a point in sending a player on loan to rot on the bench..could just do that at my club..generally look for where he will get most games :D

Just something else I want to add. Does it matter what country your players goes to on loan, providing the facilities and first-team experience is there? I tend to keep my youngsters in England, but I turn down a lot of loan offers from abroad. So I'm just wondering if it matters?