Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I am looking for a Right Back. He should be young.. Maximum age:21. And he should not be from a big team such as Inter, Real, Barca, Arsenal etc. I am looking for a prospecting youth who could be the next big thing for Chelsea.

Reaction score
All you need is Nika Kvekveskiri. Starts at Bala Zuguidi and can be signed for 250k. Great potential

Reaction score
Serge Aurier is a good buy IMO

Just looked on my file, and Sebastian Corchia becomes good

Last edited:
Reaction score
gareth bale...train him to rb and he will be a beast. he will rund down the line and shoot crosses in the goal§!

Reaction score
Well, the guy from Dinamo Zagreb... I think his name is Shibalko or sth like that..

Reaction score
I'll probably go with the croatian as I see there is big interest in him, with Leverkusen, HSV, Milan, Roma. So I guess he would a big use. Thanks anyways guys :)

Reaction score
Cesar Azpilicueta is good though you can't get him first season

Diego Renan is great can play RB or LB bought him for 7.5 Million in my Tottenham save now is first choice .