playadelrey

Reaction score
I just start a new game with Malaga... yea, the new toy of the oil sugar daddy...
and I bought Lukaku & Babacar and will get Sanogo next season after he recovered from injury...

I just want to put all 3 young guns (cannons) all together up front and looking to destroy real madrid & barca in 5 years (I believe no team could stop 3 Drogba). My concept is if one of them is on fire, that's enough for me to beat any team. Any experienced FM player should know how good they are.

Babacar has 2 PPMs, places shot & does not dive in to tackles and Lukaku & Sanogo has nothing.

I just want to get the recommendations about how to choose the PPMs for them

I feel Lukaku is such a big unit, shoots with power seems a good match with him (and him only willing to learn shoots with power and refuses places shots a the moment). However his 18 composure should make him a good place shot striker.

Sanogo has similar dilemma, strong and tall, but also with decent composure (14 now, but has good potential to raise in the coming years)

I used Babacar in my last save with ManUtd, and the coaching staffs (suppose to be the top of the world) recommended me to ask Babacar to give up his natural places shots habit. I trust them because I thought they are the top experts. He was very good, but I don't know whether he would be better if keep place shooting.

Sanogo has a terrible tackling skill -- 1, and I think I should ask him to not dive in to tackles, I played him in one of my last saves and he got more yellow/red cards than goals.

Lukaku is left legged, so I like to play him as the left most striker in my 4-3-3 formation, he trends to run on the left hand side and occasionally makes some high quality crosses. So should I ask him to on the ball down left instead of middle?

Babacar has good speed so I think I will ask him to run on right and the poor crosser Sanogo in the middle.

finally, what PPMs can utilize their 190+cm bodies?

I read it, and it's a great article. My biggest dilemma is choosing between power shot & place shot for them, they are all big and strong and looked like a power shot machine naturally but also have good to excellent composure. They are so good so I believed that they can score 20+ league goals in any league a season no matter what PPMs they have (or even have nothing). Just wanna know how to maximize their scoring numbers.