flowidi

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm playing with Arsenal (with the latest LFC Marshall update) in my first season. With this attack:
---------Walcott
Götze--------Van Persie-----Hulk
------Wilshere----Song

with back-ups:
---------Kadlec
Arshavin------*needed*-----Arteta
--------Ramsey---Frimpong

I've sold Gervinho and now I'm looking for a -21 potential world class trequartista to be a back-up for Van Persie, who's playing in the AMC (Trequartista role) position. I've already took a look at Ganso, but he's already bought by Real Madrid. :( I don't to spend more than 20 million pounds on him. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

If someone could tell me also about a potential young back-up for Hulk (inside forward), that would be very nice too.

Was going to say Pastore but hes at PSG maybe Neymar

Douglas Costa? hes class. Toni Kroos?. Giuliano hes 20 i think. And im sure alot of people will say Pablo Piatti

Piatti would be epic...
Also Christian Ericsson(sp)

i know but hes already said Real Madrid have bought him !!

Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
Marvin Martin - Fc Souchaux Montbe
Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos
Vagner Love - CSKA retrained to Amc is the bomb
Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
Lucas - Sau Paulo
Renato Augusto - Leverkeusen
Georgino Wijnaldum - Feyenoord
Dudu - Cruizero
Coutinho - Inter
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
otoris Ninis - Panathanaikos
Alex Teixeria - Shakthar

not all treq's

Cristian Eriksen on LFCM update has -10. You can get him for 15m.

Paulo Henrique(Santos) as said is the best option, but there are others, and if you sign any of Raikan's choices, it is win :)

Raikan, make a little change.. Wijnaldum plays at PSV Eindhoven. My club!!!!! :)

lol, cut and copied from my Fm11 recommendation, when Fm12 comes out the list will be updated... cannot be bothered right now as I dont care much for custom Db and on the official 11.3 he is still at Feyenoord :p

You spelt his name wrong you missed the H
Also why dyu need to tell him his PA. Do you want to ruin the game for him?

Last edited:
Piatti don't want to come (Valencia just bought him) and Ajax only wants to sell Eriksen for £30 million... Ganso will as said before, never come. I'm now looking to the other options of Raikan (especcialy at Lucan Piazon). Thanks for the replies! :D

EDIT: What the f*ck, Lucas is now bought by Clelshky... :'(

Last edited: