Jacob Mellis!

The fact I know him IRL has no baring on my response. Honest.

EDIT:

@DaSiimM

Bertrand has been pretty solid for us this season, hopefully we can sign him up, Billy was making noises about the possibility and he's getting to the age where he needs to either break into the Chelsea first team or be allowed to move on.

When I say that Ryan Bertrand was labelled the next Ashley Cole on FM I kept him and now rotate between him and van Aanholt, Kalas turned out good for me too

Mceachran will run your midfield by the age of 20 if not earlier...michael woods and conor clifford can partner him aswell if their trained well.im giving all the youth players eg kakuta borini etc 10 games a season to progress and sending others onloan too.

Daniel Sturridge
Gael Kakuta
Michael Mancienne
Slobodan Rajkovic
Rhys Taylor
Jeffrey Bruma
Josh McEachran
Fabio Borini.
Sturridge is AMAZING! Star performer this season. Starts as an AML for me but sometimes plays ST. He's scoring like crazy, and apparently he's playing great for lots of people.

Kakuta, Sturridge, McEachran, Bruma and Matic are the only ones worth keeping IMO. Loan out McEachran Bruma and Matic is already loaned. Mancienne can be kept if you're going the youth route and can turn into a good player but i prefer Bruma

It's true. Chelsea have a bunch of youth now, and it's great seeing them develop.

Delac, Taylor, van Aanholt, Bruma, Bertrand, Kalas, Billy Clifford, Chalobah (only turned 16 in Decemeber + featured on the bench against Newcastle at 15), Conor Clifford, Matic, Kakuta, Gokhan Tore, Prosenik, Lalkovic, Sala, Mellis, McEachran, Rajkovic, Ince, Pappoe, Mancienne, Sturridge, Blackman, Borini (although he's leaving at the end of the season to go back to Parma in Serie A) + Cork.

But that's just naming the current players, they're also snapping up youngsters who are like 12 from Northampton etc. Who all seem exciting. Plus this non-league guy who is 18, seems to be in the running to become a Chelsea player.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6669615,00.html

The likes of Devyne, Phillips, Walker, Sebek, Woods, Magnay won't make it unfortunately, but they will do well in Championship - League 2.

Last edited: