Your 3 must have signings at beginning of each save..

Dpends on who I am but in my West Brom save my must haves where
Christian Benitez
Ruben Suarez
Alex smithies.
Also Adrien sometimes.

I only have 1, Fernando Gago. Signed on a free from Madrid, for Crystal Palace in the Prem. Only player to really stand out in my squad. Average rating of 7.67 and sold him on to Chelsea for £12.75 mil in the next season.

grrrrr. why can't i get kadlec, had £5m rejected and he went on loan to genoa. how much you guys paying for him?

In the beginning like 2mil?

Bought for 4 mil now after first season though

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Hey guys, these are mine:

1.Kadlec
2.Annan
3.Kevin

Thats pretty awesome. Definately all good signs for any team.

I tend not to buy specific players every save but i do usually sign

Mirel Radoi

top defender imo, always does well for me =)

I always buy Lucas from Sao Paulo and Vaclav Kadlec. Later I buy Dodo, Thiago Alves or Casemiro (Sao Paulo), but it depends on what team I play

Depends on who i play with but three players who have great stats and are yet very cheap are:
1. Fazio 525k
2. Coentrao 4.8m
3. Annan 3m

Kadlec
for any team i play
and he always becomes great

I like to buy these players(NOTE: You have to have huge db available to use Mohammad Nosrati)

1. Mirel Radoi - great CB for any team
2. Mohammand Nosrati - also a great CB for at least lower Prem.
3. Armend Dallku - also a great RB who can naturally play as CB and also a good choice for lower Prem.

I have to add Mousa Maazou - a great striker who can also play at least as a back up to Yaya Sanogo as they both are similar strikers.

1. Vincent Enyeama (you know why)
2. Vaclav Kadlec (cheap guy with good potential)
3. Ibrahim Afellay (cheap too, always buy him if I use Inside Forward)

Assuming I can afford them and they want to come, Paulo Henrique, Coentrão and Sissoko

Lukaku

Lee Hodson (watford)

juninho pernambucano