Your addictiveness rating?

Shaymen

Reaction score
What's the best one you've had on FM? I've just got one saying 'better order another takeaway pizza'(H)
which is ironic because that's what I've been having most nights as my parents are out of the country:D

I think i had one notifying the police i was a missing person.

If im not carefull my relationship just might expire because of this game!!!

I think mine on fm09 was like 9days or more i cant remember.

yeah my southampton one before it got lost was about 6 days

i had 7 days 22 hours 42 minutes on FM09 once

i have got the underwear rating also. playing time was a little under 6 days. man utd in 2018. giggs was my assistant manager.

a cheat way to get more time is well holiday but also if you leave fm running and hibernate your laptop before you go to sleep save your game before hand just in case and well then you can add up all the hours at the end

a cheat way to get more time is well holiday but also if you leave fm running and hibernate your laptop before you go to sleep save your game before hand just in case and well then you can add up all the hours at the end

I noticed that too cause I used to put the computer to sleep rather than turn it off if I had football training or something and eventually the gameplay time was something completely ridiculous

I hibernate mine and my play time is now something like 23 days or something crazy like that.