Your addictiveness rating?

a cheat way to get more time is well holiday but also if you leave fm running and hibernate your laptop before you go to sleep save your game before hand just in case and well then you can add up all the hours at the end

I do that. I'm approaching 2014 and already my status is It's my life and I'll do what I want with it which is about 22 days :p

Yep, i'm on that too. 8days 3hours 15mins to be precise.

"Better order another takeaway pizza"
Man, I should've, but it's too late in the day now :(

Haha, I think the worst one I got was probably "Turning your underwear inside out saves on washing" lol. Sick

ive had that one to lol

48 days, 16 hours, 51 minutes - "You just put the game on holiday to see these messages, didn't you?"

No, I didn't, I've just been playing for 15 years in the game. (Getting the Mighty Droylsden from BSN to CCC and getting stuck there in a rut...)

Have 'Sleeping is for sissies' on my current Espanyol story save. Not sure what the play time is but it's certainly long!

I have the pizza one on 5 days, 1 hour and 15mins, no holidaying.

" I think i should include Football Manager on my CV "

14 days,23 hours,40 minutes

i think mine's on "Remember, eating gives you energy to keep playing." heh. ironic, cos i just had breakfast before i saw that.

I have " I think i should include Football Manager on my CV " in my oldest save.

''Are you sure your family is still alive'' is mine

Hold on, i'd best check.

40days 6hours 4 mins lol, left my laptop on sleep pretty much every night, the comment says its been a while since i have had any human contact... lol

ha ha. wot time is it on for that one

I think it was about 60/70 days, I deleted the save but i'm pretty sure that's what it was. Once you hit the 100 days mark it says 'thank you from SI for your dedication'

I think you should include FM on ur resume.
13Days, 2hrs, 1min

Haha, I think the worst one I got was probably "Turning your underwear inside out saves on washing" lol. Sick

same i got that one

real football managers dont need food