Status
Not open for further replies.

AndySams10

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have had to take my new laptop back, as there is a fault with the hard drive, which has corrupted my latest FM save and story, It's all about ME. I'm gutted and fuming as I was really enjoying the save and you guys looked like you were enjoying it too.

I'm hopeful I can resurrect the save, as my mate is a computer geek, he won't mind me saying that, but if I can't I've got a few ideas for a new story and would like you guys to help me decide or even throw a few more ideas my way.

I'm thinking of doing an ex-player story and here are my ideas:

Henrik Larsson - I'd start off in Sweden, then see what offers come my way, with a main aim of managing the Swedish national team and trying to improve on their current world ranking.

Dimitar Berbatov - I'd start the story, by saying he has decided to hang up his boots, due to a disappointing season with Fulham and he's keen to try his luck in management and again I would look to manage the Bulgarian national team at some point and improve their ranking.

Or if you guys have any ideas I'm open to suggestions, just let me know.

Ideally I'm hoping my story, It's all about Me, can be recovered and I can finish that before starting a new story.

Let me know your thoughts. :)

Hi All,

Ignore this post, I've managed to save my story, It's all about ME, so I'm continuing with that.

Thanks.

If a mod reads this, please close this thread. (H)

Hi streaky been following your stories because they are good and you put a lot of thought into them ! But it's so frustrating to see you finding yet another excuse to end a story what's the point in following your stories if they only last a few seasons before you get bored , it's happened on literally every story you've done ! Shame really because all of them could have turned out good therefore I'm sure you won't be bothered but you've lost a follower as there's no point in reading your stories anymore

Hi streaky been following your stories because they are good and you put a lot of thought into them ! But it's so frustrating to see you finding yet another excuse to end a story what's the point in following your stories if they only last a few seasons before you get bored , it's happened on literally every story you've done ! Shame really because all of them could have turned out good therefore I'm sure you won't be bothered but you've lost a follower as there's no point in reading your stories anymore

Thank you for your comment and I understand everyone has their opinions. I have told the truth as to what has happened in all of my stories and not made up any excuses. Personally I wish you would've sent me a personal message rather than having to go public with this. Yes I agree there have been a couple of stories that I rushed into and they didn't work out as I'd like, but the other stories like when I lost my uncle tragically meant my head wasn't in the right place, so felt I couldn't carry it on, my laptop being old and not able to cope with the game(which I'm sure many people, have experienced), a laptop gaining a virus meaning I had to start again from scratch and also that I detleted my last game as an accident!
As I've said you're entitled to your own opinion, I will start another story, as that's the way I enjoy playing FM. And its upto people whether they wish to follow or not. ��

Status
Not open for further replies.