Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

Nice reports :) any chance of some screenshots :)

Nice reports. Havent made much of an impact as yet, but ill get there :) Can we get some screenshots fella?

Haha, playing for Spurs and capped at under 20 level at the age of 20 haha! Not bad at all! :) Could I have a screenshot of my player please mate?

January

3rd - AIDAN HICKS is now the Pemier Leagues youngest ever player after starting and playing 56 minutes in Tottenhams loss to Swansea. He was below par but it was his first start so you have to give him a break.

4th - The FAMINHO - Man City rumours were true as Portsmouth today announced they accepted a 1m bid for Faminho from Man City.

6th - Sheff Wed youngster JAMES BEADLE has officialy signed a pro deal with his club. And FAMINHO has parted from Pompey to Man City for 1m.

7th - FAMINHO started his first game in Man Citys FA Cup win against Walsall as a 64th minute sub. After the match as Mancini was asked about Faminho, he said it will take a long time.

14th - Although DAN NEWTON got 2 assists, Birmingham lost 2-3 to Leeds.

30th -Arsenal have failed in a bid for ROBERTO BEADLE after offering 2m but withdrew after the demand was 3.5m

I'll get your screen shot A idan, and i imagine everyone else wants there players ones, soI'll get there's. Anything else anyone wants? By the way, "The Next Alan Shearer", my player Liam Drury, names listed is grey so I guess I'll stop following him, wierd.

Screenshots of all the players will be fine mate :)

Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing us all develop over a few years! Future England captain right here... ;)

Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing us all develop over a few years! Future England captain right here... ;)

What you on? It's obviously me ;)

Assists left, right and centre for Birmingham at 18 :p

Guys somethings wrong, I can't get screenshots up, when I press F12 it just doesn't do anything, suggestions? Also I'll get an update up soon

When you do that, you should get a folder called screenshots, they should be in there.
If not, try the technical help thread.

February

4th - ROBERTO BEADLE again impressed for Brighton u18s against Southampton as he saved Brighton in a 1-1 draw with some brilliant interceptions. Brighton have offered Beadle a new contract but he's reluctant to accept as Arsenal are reportedly still interested in him.

18th - As Wolves u18 win 2-1 against Burton, JOHN WELSH stars with 2 exceptional solo goals as he continues to carry the Wolves' youth. SCOTT BORLAND also won the match for his youth team as Leicester u18s beat Nott'm Forest 2-1 with Borland scoring the match winner. And DAN NEWTON continues to be a creative force by assisting the match winner in the 5th round of the FA Cup for Birmingham in their 1-0 win over Wolves who decided not to risk John Welsh but may wish they did with two goals in a different game that day.

In your sports interactive folder.
Documets > sports interactive > screenshots

There is Iceman, but theres nothing in the screenshots folder, I couldn't find anything in the technical help thread so I started a new one.