Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

May

2nd - Tottenhams Rafael van der Vaart is wanting out as it looks like DAN NEWTON will get even more opportunities in the premier league to shine.

11th - Winger AIDAN HICKS is growing into a very good footballer as he impresses for Spurs youth again with 2 goals against Milwall.

22nd - JAMES BEADLE's Swansea have been promoted to the Premier League after beating Leeds 2-1.

28th - After the success of promotion, JAMES BEADLE will have more to celebrate after winning the NPower Championship Young Player of The Year Award.

May

2nd - Tottenhams Rafael van der Vaart is wanting out as it looks like DAN NEWTON will get even more opportunities in the premier league to shine.

11th - Winger AIDAN HICKS is growing into a very good footballer as he impresses for Spurs youth again with 2 goals against Milwall.

22nd - JAMES BEADLE's Swansea have been promoted to the Premier League after beating Leeds 2-1.

28th - After the success of promotion, JAMES BEADLE will have more to celebrate after winning the NPower Championship Young Player of The Year Award.

Get in. Fantastic year for me and Swansea. Hopefully I can perform in the Prem.

June

Nothing happened in June except that Arsenal have again withdrawn a bid for Brightons ROBERTO BEADLE after a too high asking price again, really Brighton? But I've decided to give screenshots once a season as it's a real hassle getting those hidden attributes to show up so the updates will be quicker mid-season and the screenies will be at the end of August.

July

1st - FAMINHO has returned from Swindon to Man City but said it was a waste of time with only 4 appearances. After Arsenal backed out of a bid for ROBERTO BEADLE, Bolton have announced that they are interested in him.

2nd - SCOTT BORLAND has signed a new 3 year deal with Leicester but some media have said he's being a bit too loyle as there would be better options in the premier league rather then a mid-table championship side.

3rd - SCOTT BOLAND has impressed for Scotland u21 running the oppositon into the ground with 2 assists.

5th - FAMINHO has rejected a new contract at Man City and AIDAN HICKS has turned pro for Spurs.

20th - Big news on the ROBERTO BEADLE situation as Brighton have reportedly accepted an offer up to 3.6m from Newcastle as Bolton have reportedly gave up.

23rd - ROBERTO BEADLE has signed for Newcastle United as his big premier league move happened but not to where we had all expected.

I'm looking to add some more fun stuff in the updates do you guys have any recomendations? I'm looking to add a big stats one every January saying stuff like whos the best passer, shooter etc. What do you think of that one?

August

14th - JAMES BEADLE has got 3 assists for Swansea as they win 4-0 in the league cup against Notts Co.

16th - JOHN WELSH has scored his first pro goal for Wolves in the early rounds in the league cup with Welsh getting the leader in a 2-1 win over Sheff Utd.

31st - ROBERTO BEADLE has done extraodinary adjusting to the pmier league by in his first month winning young player of the month, with overachieving 4th place Swanseas creator JAMES BEADLE coming second.

View attachment 222527View attachment 222528View attachment 222529View attachment 222530View attachment 222531View attachment 222532View attachment 222533

September

10th - JOHN WELSH picked up the MoM award as he scores in Scotland u21s 3-0 victory over Estonia.

16th - Terrible news for Swansea City as arguebly there best player JAMES BEADLE has sprained his wrist and will be out for 5 weeks. By the end of the month Swansea fell down to 16th.

21st - Wycombe were defeated in the FA Cup by Man City where City youngster got MoM with a goal and an assist for Carlos Tevez in their 2-0 win.

25th - DAN NEWTON has again proved his a creative force for Spurs by creating an assist which proved to be the match winner.

28th - ROBERTO BEADLE again performed superbly in the premier league by defending brilliantlyand being a consistent force in the attacking moves for Newcastle in their 2-1 win over Stoke.

30th - ROBERTO BEADLE came second this time for young player of the month as he continues to be one of the best and most consistent around the premier league.

Brighton must be mad haha! but still got my move to a prem club, progressing nicely :) I like the extra features you was on about, but do it as like a head to head thing, so if there's two cm's, two strikers etc, to see whos performing better over the season. Keep it up mate going really well!

October

7th - FAMINHO has had a set-back to his bright future by straigning knee ligaments in training and physios say he'll be out for over a month.

24th - DAN NEWTON played extraordinary in the FA Cup by setting up 2 goals in their 3-0 win against Burnley.

30th - Swansea today got eliminated from the FA cup even thought JAMES BEADLE assisted 2 goals but the defence weren't strong enough as Peterborough got 3 goals against them.

November

2nd - Another pace and skilled full match for SCOTT BORLAND as he scores the winner for Leicester in their 2-1 championship win over Southampton.

7th - AIDAN HICKS assisted a goal in the europa league group stage as Tottenham qualified for the knock ou stages after beating Dinamo Moscow 4-1.

9th - Yet again SCOTT BORLAND has impressed with a match winning assist in Leiceters 1-0 win over Roberto Beadles former club, Brighton.

15th - Scotland u21 have beaten Luxembourg with SCOTT BORLAND winning the MoM award and cooly slotting home the opening goal at the penalty spot as they win 3-1.

19th - FAMINHO has ran the Porto reserves into the ground and set up 2 goals as Man City reserves win 3-0.

23rd - Arsenal have been shocked by Swansea and star man JAMES BEADLE as Swansea win 3-2 and Beadle gets a goal and 2 assists.

26th - Media reports are carrying a story that JOHN WELSH is unhappy at Wolves for a lack of first team football. If these repoerts are true, could you blame him as Wolves are struggling anyway as they are 19th, are Wolves just too scared to give the youngster a chance?

December

11th - DAN NEWTON has expressed a desire to leave Spurs for a lack of matches. He sent in an official transfer request which was accepted but clubs will have to pay 20m which is double his value.

20th - JAMES BEADLE has turned down a new deal at Swansea as they'reportedly can't even match his current deal which runs out in 18 months.

21st - Aston Villa have announced an interest in Leicesters young winger, SCOTT BORLAND. Borland has been tremendous this season including earlier today where he got the MoM award.

24th - SCOTT BORLAND may move to Villa this January if Villa can pay a reported 5m as Borland today announced that he would jump at the chance to move to the Villains and would consider any offer.

31st - Although SCOTT BORLAND could be leaving next month or at the end of the season, he continues to impress for Leicester by winning the young player of the month.

January

2nd - Contract rebel FAMINHO has rejected a new contract with Man City as his future is in major doubt with the club.

8th - SCOTT BORLAND has moved to Aston Villa for 7m after Villa kept it silent for days so interest from other clubs would be minimal. Leicester manager Steve Bruce has said to be furious with the board after they accepted the offer for him.

9th - Tottenham manager David Moyes has fined DAN NEWTON of two weeks wages for being absent for training, it's a bit harsh from Moyes knowing it was Newtons first time missing training.

11th - SCOTT BORLAND made his Villa debut against JAMES BEADLE'S Swansea, although neither performed well.

18th - JOHN WELSH has rejected a new 2 year deal at Wolves as he fears if Wolves get relegated this year and he gets a new contract now, his asking price would go up and scare premier league clubs off.

19th - AIDAN HICKS believes he shoild get more chance for the first team and if Moyes fails to give him a chance, he will consider his options.

31st - JAMES BEADLE has came runner up behind Chelsea's Romelu Lukaku for young player of the month.

I've got a couple head to head matches which are The Creative Forces which are Dan Newton and James Beadle and The Pacey Wingers which are Aidan Hicks and Scott Borland. Then I've got solid midfielder Roberto Beadle, attacking midfielder Faminho and John Welsh, what do I do there?

January

2nd - Contract rebel FAMINHO has rejected a new contract with Man City as his future is in major doubt with the club.

8th - SCOTT BORLAND has moved to Aston Villa for 7m after Villa kept it silent for days so interest from other clubs would be minimal. Leicester manager Steve Bruce has said to be furious with the board after they accepted the offer for him.

9th - Tottenham manager David Moyes has fined DAN NEWTON of two weeks wages for being absent for training, it's a bit harsh from Moyes knowing it was Newtons first time missing training.

11th - SCOTT BORLAND made his Villa debut against JAMES BEADLE'S Swansea, although neither performed well.

18th - JOHN WELSH has rejected a new 2 year deal at Wolves as he fears if Wolves get relegated this year and he gets a new contract now, his asking price would go up and scare premier league clubs off.

19th - AIDAN HICKS believes he shoild get more chance for the first team and if Moyes fails to give him a chance, he will consider his options.

31st - JAMES BEADLE has came runner up behind Chelsea's Romelu Lukaku for young player of the month.

Moyesy could be losing his 2 best prospects :p

And I'm such a Tevez in the making. :L

You certainly have the skill of Tevez, hopefully your saga won't go for as long as Tevez's is now

I've got a couple head to head matches which are The Creative Forces which are Dan Newton and James Beadle and The Pacey Wingers which are Aidan Hicks and Scott Borland. Then I've got solid midfielder Roberto Beadle, attacking midfielder Faminho and John Welsh, what do I do there?

With the centre midfielders you could do most assists, most passes, most tackles, the the percentage of completetion of those 3 etc, with the wingers you could do most ground covered, most assists etc :)

With the centre midfielders you could do most assists, most passes, most tackles, the the percentage of completetion of those 3 etc, with the wingers you could do most ground covered, most assists etc :)
Anther great idea, thanks. But does that mean the only striker John Welsh is alone