Your All Raging

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 7K

Kris

Reaction score
Can't wait to get home and play fm10 before you all 8-|

I will post some screenshots of the editor and might put myself on holiday tonight so people know who is good in 10-11 years

Come on lets here it.....

Pah....it wont let me upload the pic from my work pc so if someone who has me on facebook kinda provide my proof pic and i can gloat?

16338_321595285569_898680569_9375881_2637774_n.jpg

Still all wraped up for all you no when you open it they might be no disk. haahaa

Kris go buy another copy and drive down to mine and give me it ? I will give you a Cookie

i think this thread should be closed as it is pointless and is doing nothing but provoking me. :P

LOL

you said you'd get it today aswell mr jackson. speak to you abit later about it.

I live in hope the girlfriend is busy tonight so i can play it :)

I think this is a pretty great thing. It tells you your computers performance ability and how fast your game will run depending on the league's you load.

I think this is a pretty great thing. It tells you your computers performance ability and how fast your game will run depending on the league's you load.

urgh that picture is so msn 5 seconds ago.

So what team you going to be first Kris?

So what team you going to be first Kris?

The Mighty Hearts.

Ahh the editor is pretty **** easy. If you do want to add the 'Fiji' League then you can however you need to add all the league's cups etc etc

The Mighty Hearts.

Ahh the editor is pretty **** easy. If you do want to add the 'Fiji' League then you can however you need to add all the league's cups etc etc

Definitely need a striker then as big Christian wont bang in the goals.

Back