Your All Raging

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 7K
Possibly tomorrow. If not it will definitely be out within the first few days.

If you use Steam it will get patched automatically.

Kris is a lucky guy. Is anybody downloading it in 5 hours by the way?

i got mine 2day aswel from play.com i have used editor and added in the lower leagues of england which are isthiam legaue and so on

Mine came with play.com today as well :)

Any of you lucky FM10 people want to test out my 3D Premier League kits?

with the editor. can you download it straight away or does there have to be a patch first? thanks in advance. getting my copy with a trip to game in town lol. im staying safe from postal strikes :)

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

bit off topic aswell but wouldnt it be funny if on the patch they added the red beach ball. 1 appearance 1 goal. rating 10 :).

With what program do you take this pics ???

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

guyzzz... if you tell me how to upload photos , i can upload any fm10 photo you want , i have the game from yesterday ...

With what program do you take this pics ???

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

guyzzz... if you tell me how to upload photos , i can upload any fm10 photo you want , i have the game from yesterday ...

You dont need a program... If you press "ALT + F9" on any screen, the game automatically saves a screenshot to a screenshots folder.

Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010 Demo/Screenshots (for example)

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

To upload a photo, you have to use the full response, not the quick response at the bottom of each screen. Click "Go Advanced" to get there. Then you "Manage Attachments" - "Browse" for the file in the folder I indicated above, and then "Upload."

My FM 2010 won't even install properly :( It says Updating Steam and it just gets on a random percentage amount and doesn't do anything..

got my copy today, loaded it up etc, went to play it, and on EVERY screen the cursor disappears and then randomly re-appears. really annoying.

not great technically, any advice out there?

got my copy today, loaded it up etc, went to play it, and on EVERY screen the cursor disappears and then randomly re-appears. really annoying.

not great technically, any advice out there?
EEERRRRMMMM Make sure you don't have pointer trails on your pointer?

I want to have this game as quickly as possible so I'm just curious is purchasing the game through Steam better (By this I mean prefered and even more reliable) than actually getting the disk? Because I want to know if there are any negatives with buying the game through Steam.

Thanks in advance.

With the thing at the screen where you choose your leagues, you know the stars which show the speed of the game and computer performance... Does anyone have any tips as to how I could improve my computer performance? Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:49 PM ----------

Anyone at all?

I don't think there is a way. Obviously apart from playing with less leagues.

Well, you could buy new hardware for your computer. :P

Choose a smaller database size, less leagues, less nations, run less programs etc...

OR

Upgrade your PC.

Back