snudger

Reaction score
how are you guys getting of with arsenal? anyone win the league yet? who have you been signing? did anyone sign leightob baines for them at the start, how much did he cost?

so far ive signed craig gordon, ryan shawcross, raul albiol and kvist. if i get baines ill be ready for the season......

i'm doing well. i signed radja nainggolan, wellington nem, kurt zouma and edinson cavani (unhappy and transfer listed, managed to get him for £25mil). managed to sell gervinho to chelsea for £20million! i was laughing as i clicked accept. get rid of santos, arshavin and chamakh too. can't offload rosicky yet due to injury, too underrated on the game and on 50k a week.

I won the double first season, went out in the first knockout round to Barca in the Champs' League though :/ (Despite coming from 3-0 down to win 4-3 at the Camp Nou :( )

I definatly WOULD NOT sign Baines! I didn't as I wanted to use my funds for different area's, and he ended up going Spuds for £23m! Anyway, Gibbs has turned out amazing for me! This is him just 1 and a half seasons in:
View attachment 287890

I have listed all my transfers so far in this guide:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...unning-glory-~-my-guide-managing-arsenal.html

:D

dont sign baines, sign bayerns alaba he turns into an absolute beast.

I also signed zouma , a few free transfers as backups mainly, wellington nem the main pick of the bunch got pato for 5k due to being transfer listed and a few other bargains,got rid of sagna after 3 seasons for 20m bought a regen 17 year old beast of a right back

I signed baines and he's been solid for me chipping in with a few goals and alot of assists. I'd also recommend keeping Gervinho & arshavin as they performed well for me as wingers/attack (at least until new players have settle in).

M'vila is a must by for any arsenal save, beast once he settles in.