Reaction score
di maria at 31 still but 1.6m for a backup to martial

E8j7mh.jpg

now your turn guys ;)

i will post a few more to start it off well

this guy i picked up for 1.2m compensation had to trust my instinct and buy without scouting before he signed contract with southampton

Vve39h.jpg

picked up from the portugese second division for 5m he has become a key player for me now 1st choice as the left centre back partnering either bonucci or smalling

oMm170.jpg

Getting Nathaniel Chalobah on a free then selling him 6 months later to Napoli for 8m with a potential for another 2m.

Also managed to get Draxler on a free in FMT in the 2020/21 season, no one else wanted him when his Wolfsburg contract ran out

Not impressed with the ST, Championship level at best. Victor Cuesta looks decent tho, He could be a decent mid table Prem CB.

Not impressed with the ST, Championship level at best. Victor Cuesta looks decent tho, He could be a decent mid table Prem CB.

bought em to pad out the squad, stuck em in for a game or two.. both smashed it. #dilemmas :)

Signed Gaston Pereiro from PSV for Coventry in first season in PL been a rock in the side ever since

Will post screenshot later

purchased from dortmund for 7m a bargain buy now if the current scout report is anything to go buy he sounds like a high pa player

TmIk2Y.jpg

cELAfm.jpg