Reaction score
Started my second season as Southampton. Strapped for cash even though I qualified for CL. Picked up Ben area and pereyra on frees. Ben arfa has so far got me 13goals 12 assists in 12 games average rating of 8.45 nd pereyra has 3 goals 4 assists in 12 but has over 70 key passes and average rating of 8.32.

Got Ronaldo at the age of 36 for my Millwall. Scored 41 goals from 45 appearances. And the best part was that I paid only 75000 euros per week for his services. I was enjoying the save until my file got corrupted (had no backup files). And if one was wondering, I played him as a shadow striker behind James Wilson.

Xabi Alonso second season, always nice to have him leading my youth.

He's transfer listed on my save, would you recommend him?
Im ipswich in 3rd season, 1st season in prem, they only want £2m for him, but im not sure if i should take the risk as im sticking to a strict £20k max wage atm, he would want more, is he worth the risk?

He's transfer listed on my save, would you recommend him?
Im ipswich in 3rd season, 1st season in prem, they only want £2m for him, but im not sure if i should take the risk as im sticking to a strict £20k max wage atm, he would want more, is he worth the risk?

He's been outstanding for me, but may vary with you.. Look at how he has developed. Also, see if your system will suit him (Winger). IF so, yeah, I'd recommend him, he's pretty good.

Started my second season as Southampton. Strapped for cash even though I qualified for CL. Picked up Ben area and pereyra on frees. Ben arfa has so far got me 13goals 12 assists in 12 games average rating of 8.45 nd pereyra has 3 goals 4 assists in 12 but has over 70 key passes and average rating of 8.32.

Same as everyone I reckon, Pereyra, he kills it for me, only starts half the games.

View attachment 289908

Pacheco was a great backup GK for me too.