But did you really want the 233M loan? xD Unless you're filthy rich that will takes years to pay off xD

But did you really want the 233M loan? xD Unless you're filthy rich that will takes years to pay off xD

i dont really buy transfers that much plus I've won four consecutive premier league trophy's and won three consecutive champions league's aswell and i made a profit of £64M this season won't take long to pay off ;) also i had a turnover of £349M

Last edited:
Nothing he can do about the loan, where else are they going to get the money to fund the stadium?

But having the stadium named after you is pretty cool, so spend all the money!! :D

best ever manager lol obviously forgot about shankly etc.. good work tho mate first time i seen that best message i seen was someone buying leeds and getting rid of bates (im leeds fan obviously)

Nothing he can do about the loan, where else are they going to get the money to fund the stadium?

But having the stadium named after you is pretty cool, so spend all the money!! :D

Only if my last name was paedo :/