Your Best Player Ever for Football Manager 2014

maccya

Reaction score
Just a thread about telling us about your best player ever on Football Manager 2014. Your best player ever should be the guy that you hold in high regard. He may have cost a fortune or he may have been picked up on loan or on the cheap but he is the player who has shown time and time again why he deserves to be in the team. The player that has saved you from relegation or the player who has put the team on his back and decided to carry them to a championship. Although the game can really mess you up sometimes just like in real life, this player gives you something to smile about and is a real legend to you and your club.

For me, this player is Tom Ince. When our title chances were vanishing quickly, Ince grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and dragged the team through thick and thin. Picked up on a free transfer, he quickly became an icon for WHU and undoubtedly be a club legend by the time he retires. Absolutely sensational player. Now he may not have the best stats but good lord is he a big game player. He has saved me from sheer despair countless of times hence why I had to offer him the biggest contract (that I could afford at the time) so he would never leave. He is my best player ever on FM14.

Here's why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w765Nma_gc8
Who is/was your best player ever on FM14?

Adnan Januzaj. Probably the best player I've managed till date in FM series. He broke the League scoring record in 2015-16 season, and was 2nd highest in terms of assists. I've managed CR7 in Madrid, and Messi in Barcelona, but to me, Januzaj, after his performance in that save, will always be my Best Player in FM. He almost single-handedly won me the title, and broke's Messi's streak of Ballon D'Or. And all, playing as a winger.