Your best signings in the new update?

Vapor32

Reaction score
Playing a Metalist Kharkiv save (I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a fun save- they start with around 40mil transfer budget which can rise to 60-70 by selling **** brazilians, easy to get in CL as well)

Got Ravel Morrison for 2.9mil. Didnt think he'd come to Ukraine, but I couldnt believe it. Looking forward to developing him

Nice, Think I'll give a go with Metalist when the next update comes out, Never knew they started with so much

Eder Alvarez Balanta... on my Newcastle save he was at Bayern, forgot to buy him :D... anyway Tycoon comes and takes over, gives me £150M for the January Transfer window, I buy him for £20M, I use Genie scout to find he has a PA of 198... wuw.

PS: Balanta is always my best signing regardless of the team, he even signs for Wigan in the Championship... and nothing will get past him then as the Championship lack any striker capable of getting past a Premier League Title Challenger-level defender.

Last edited:
G.Wijanldum is available to sign on a free at end of 2nd season bangs goals and assists in for fun!!

G.Wijanldum is available to sign on a free at end of 2nd season bangs goals and assists in for fun!!
Also available on pre-contract in Jan transfer window before. Although PSV want £875k to buy him early.

Not as good as Angel Correa if you can get him to accept a pre-contract in the same (2nd season January window) before Bayern offer him a new contract, you're laughing.

While you're at it in the same window, sign Leonardo Capezzi from Fiorentina Reserves on a free. He's possibly my best signing on my surrent save.

Best signing for me has to be varetti 20m and easily the best player in my team. Plays like pirlo, long balls over the fullbacks for my wingbacks to run on to. You know the rest ;)