I'll show you my transfers history tomorrow.
In 2nd seaaon i've sold Carlos Vela to City for 80m,all upfront
Sold players for a total value of almost 300m,in both years

Funny the difference between saves, you sell Vela for 80mil, Im in season 5 and for 3 years PSG have had Vela on the transfer list for as little as 1.7mil (2.4 now). He hasn't signed for anyone because he wants 200,000p/w and 10mil sign on plus Highest Earner and about 30,000 appearance ect ect.

View attachment 238329View attachment 238328View attachment 238327

Ter Stegen seems to be the most shady transfer. I wanted to transfer him every time to the big clubs but Barca didn't wanted less than his release clause 85 mil. Messi for 140? BS! Ronaldo? No.

Look - on top of everything else he DID say without being prompted that it was only his 2nd season. He could have avoided saying that and everything would have been peachy with you guys.

Plus - with the right leagues loaded and the right techniques to sell players and buy players what he did is perfectly and easily doable.

All those transfers perfectly plausible and I have swapped Leno for Ter Stegen with no fee before. Its all about how much game time he has with Barca!

Chelsea, third season:

GK: Courtois, Cech, Handzukic
CB: Cahill, Zouma, Balanta, and a decent regen
FB: Azpilicueta, Luis, Digne, Passlack, and another decent regen
CM: Fabregas, Tielemens, Strootman, Khedira (that free transfer ftw), KP Boateng (another free), Oscar
Wingers: Hazard, Cuadrado (absolute beast), Grealish, and a regen with bags of potential
Striker: Costa, Lacazette, Roberts

wwTsd.jpg

Manu

Man UTD

De Gea
Rafael Jones Otamendi Shaw
Carvalho
Kovacic Herrara
Di Maria Mata Januzaj
Falcao

Bench: Balanta, Rojo, Digne, Romero Lucas, Isco, De Bryne, Rooney,

winning winning everything

PSG ;)
Ter Stegen
Alaba,T.Silva(Vallejo),Marquinhos(D.Luiz),Carvajal
Pogba,Verratti(R.Neves)
Hazard(Pastore),Messi,Ronaldo(L.Moura)
Neymar

Only 2nd season ;)
Used monthly installments for almost all the players

Monthly wages around 4 million? :D

Newcastle United - won nothing in first two seasons and ended up winning league and Champions League in the 3rd. Best squad I have had for a very long time.

Tim Krul, Andrea Lindergaar, Karl Darlow

Darryl Jaanmat/Tyronne Mings Balanta/Janmaal Lascelles S. Taylor (C)/Winston Reid Haidara/Davide Santon

Remy Cabella/Gerard Deulofeu Lucas Silva/Cheick Tiote/ Vurnon Anita Ross Barkley/Tonny Vilhena Rolando Aarons/Yoan Goufrann

Saido Berahino/Paulo Dybala Romelu Lukaku/Ayoze Perez

The player that has impressed me the most is Steven Taylor. His stats arent great but he has been an unbelievable captain for me with average rating to be at least 7.2 every game. Aarons ended up valuing £25M, Krul becoming one the best GK's in the world in my save and Lukaku becoming and absolute beast scoring 30+ goals in a single season.

Last edited:
I lost my hard drive and all of my FM saves along with it :( but I like the team I've put together after two seasons of my Liverpool save:
(4-1-2-2-1)
Muslera
Clyne; Knoche/Gomez; Sakho; Rodriguez
Can
Coutinho; Henderson
Douglas Costa; Griezmann
Sturridge

My current Wolves squad is one of the best I've ever managed:

_______________Pacheco_______________

_Chambers___Rüdiger___Balanta___J.Silva_

______________Kranevitter______________

________J. Geis______Humam Tariq_______

_A. Zivkovic___________________D.Suárez_

_______________Icardi__________________

Liverpool 3rd season

................................horn..........................
Clyne.......sakho...............balanta....... Gaya....
.................Henderson......kramer..................
firminho.............coutinho................son heung-min...
.........................sturridge..............................

Bench

Joe gomez
ryan Bertrand
Lucas leiva
youri tielemans
rafinha
talles
gabriel barbosa