Leandro Damiao - 59 apps 107 goals in one season. Best striker I've ever had.

Screenshot can be provided.

I manage 5 teams (Just cos!) Swansea, Cardiff (I know they're rivals!), Southampton (Who are my favourite team in real life), Leicester and Tottenham.

In January in my second season, I took Cardiff, Leicester and Swansea from 18th, 19th and 20th respectively to 2nd, 4th and 1st in the Championship and got Leicester up through the playoffs. My best strikers were David N'Gog and Patrick Helmes who got 15 goals and 10 goals in 20 games. Leicester my star strikers were Artjoms Rudnevs and Alvaro who got 28 in 50 games (Won the Carling Cup which is where the extra games came from) and 11 in 20. But the best one was for Swansea- Carlos Fierro- I took over Swansea in January and signed him and he scored 21 goals in 21 games. Saints (Who had already been promoted) had star striker of Darwin Quintero, (First season in Championship scored 43 in 44, second season scored 21 in 37 in the Prem and has scored 7 in 14 in the third season and has just come back from injury.) As for Tottenham, I took over them at the end of the second season, after getting relegated with Sunderland, and signed Adebayor for 2.2m and has scored 24 in 22 games. I signed Daniel Sturridge to play alongside Rudnevs for Leicester, and have also signed Lukaku both of whom have done okay. Swansea signed Danny Welbeck, to go alongside Fierro. Welbeck got 14 in 21 and Fierro got 18 in 26 and have taken Swansea to 2nd in the league, 2 points of Man Utd. And Cardiff had been struggling so I bought a striker in January called Burak Yilmaz. He's played 6 matches and scored 16 goals. Best. Signing. Ever.

Without using some insane striker tactic the best strikers I've had is probably Alberto Paloschi and Vaclav Kadlec so far.

In my Tottenham save Paloschi scored 161 goals in 137 league matches and his best season, when including international matches, friendlies etc. was in 2015-16 where he scored 51 goals in 34 apps. The most efficient and stable striker I've ever had. He has been the simple and direct striker for me, not any fancy technical player or anything like that; just high finishing, anticipation, composure, off the ball and speed and that's all he needed. And considering I managed to sign him for free he's easily the best in my book.

At the same time I also had Leandro Damiao who scored 77 goals in 76 league matches and was really the player I could turn to if I had to turn a match around. He wasn't as consistent as Paloschi for me but when he first started scoring it turned into a goalfest and was a true joker in my Tottenham save. Still remember when I decided to sell him and in his last match, the CL final versus Real Madrid, he scored a hat trick that included two chips over a rooted Iker Casillas. But he's a pretty pricey player.

In one of my other saves, Vaclav Kadlec has been immense for my Arsenal team considering he's just 20 at the moment and his attributes aren't that great yet. For me has been like a hybrid between Paloschi and Damiao. He usually scores a goal or more each match but also has the ability to turn a game completely around, like he did in my second CL final against Lyon. Robin van Persie played the first 45 minutes of the final without managing anything and I went down 0-2. I put on Kadlec in the break and he alone turns the game around and scores 2 goals making it 2-2 before he scores his hat trick in overtime and we win the final.

Testing out a lot of other promising young strikers in other saves but I'm not so far into them yet that I think it's appropriate to post their stats.

On a serious note though, Leandro Damiao has been a beast in my Spurs save, 47 goals in the league alone! Works really well alongside Defoe

Colchester Utd, First season, Steven Gillespie. 38 goals (i think) for the season. Ill post a snap when im home.

Oh Balotelli he's a striker, that's good a darts. He's a allergic to grass but when he plays he's f*cking class, He drives around moss side with a wallet full of cash OHH Balotelli.

Found myself singing this after 5 goals v Man utd in a season changing game.

My best scorer is Robert Green!10 goals in 28 matches...Too bad that all of them were own goals....

hes still on fire this year. just got off a 3 week injury but hes back. im scared to change anything on him

Robin van Persie scored 31 goals in 43 games.
Robert Lewandowski 29 goals in 44 games.
Theo Walcott 21 goals in 47 games.

View attachment 249403View attachment 249404View attachment 249405

They helped fire my Arsenal side to a 1st season League and League Cup double I still have the Champions League and the FA Cup to play. My side has scored 187 goals so far this season and those 3 have accounted for 81 of them.

how did you play v.persie and lewandowski ? thanks

Damiao is a beast 6 years in a row top europe goalscorer, always 40+, also Niang, Sanogo, Nangis
but Damiao is a God of strikers, never had a player like him.. MUST BUY!

Sergio Agüero - the most similar player to messi that you can get! 32 matches , 57 goals.
Fernando Torres - Most similar to Ronaldo . 25 Matches , 42 goals.
Leandro Damiao - He makes the goal scoring process look easy as **** ! 36 Matches , 63 goals.

I use all these strikers in different saves with different teams , if you aks me , i would tell yo to go for Agüero and Damiao .

Darwin Quintero :) 68 games 114 goals, in the league 38 games 51 goals, Broke the europa league and premier leaugue goal scoring reocds and only cost 2.5m to buy :p got player of the year in the premier league too :D