For me Cavani with 44 goals and 26 assists in 57 games, I have put him up front with Aguero who scored 36 goals and 23 assists in 59 games and also Jovetic with 28 goals and 19 assists in 49 games

So far in Serie A Quagliarella has scored 15 in 7 league games. Its still early to say but I think thats pretty good.. Oh and only 1 of them is from penalty.

I play a flat 442 and my front two are Carlos Fierro and Gael Kakuta.

My best ever in all FMs.

Forget what i said before. Fabio Borini 28 from 30. he was injured for a month and he was top goal scorer. when he came back he was still top. before injury he was averaging 2 goals a game

Thats not real, thats exploit tactics or something!! best i ever done was 44 league goals with not exploit tactics, straight 442. Darwin Quintero!!!

Not sure about him, but Damiao in my Liverpool save scored 112 goals in a season. And I don't use exploit tactics.

AT the moment, in my current save (with Arsenal), it'sWalcott for me. Not played that much to be honest (I have Llorente and Podolski, along with Giroud, Huntelaar and Walcott on the bench. He has had 19 starts and 12 subs in 2/3rds of the season, but has scored 28 times (and got 9 assists!)! (As a poacher!)

Only reason he doesn't play as much is because his stats are actually pretty awful (13 finishing, dribbling and first touch! :() and because I am determined to get the Llorente-Podolski/Huntelaar partnership working (Llorente is only finally scoring in january, and Podolski got injured so I bought Huntelaar on January deadline day! :D)

Thats not real, thats exploit tactics or something!! best i ever done was 44 league goals with not exploit tactics, straight 442. Darwin Quintero!!!

Just because you cant get that many goals dont accuse others of cheating. Iv had a few players score 60+ league goals a season. Sanogo, Paloschi, Torres, Carlos Fierro etc among regens too.

Just because you cant get that many goals dont accuse others of cheating. Iv had a few players score 60+ league goals a season. Sanogo, Paloschi, Torres, Carlos Fierro etc among regens too.

Im not saying it because i cant get that many cos tbh i dont need that many to win my league or to show off!! I never used the word cheat mate. No need to put words in my mouth!! im merely saying over 100 goals a season isnt real!! Im not the only one on here that has said it!! Fair play if you guys can get ur players to score over 100 goals in a season without exploits but i see it as very unlikely!! Just my opinion!!

agustin Torassa been awesome in every club i signed him,
also Omar Koroma in a few lower league clubs such as southport or crewe
Han Jin Ho brilliant in Busan, Korea
everyone of them had more goals then appearances

cavani 34 goals in 30 matches 2011/2012 season
willian 14 assist in 20 matches

--=<{([Steven Fletcher])}>=--

good with head; good with feet

He can score 20++ goals and give 10++ assists per season

My quadruple of French strikers for Montpellier. Giroud, N'gog, Sanago and Niang remind me of the Man Utd 1999 strikeforce. Giroud top scorer 1st and 2nd season. N'gog 3rd season and Sanago top assist marksman. In the 4th and 5th season Sanago has been banging in the goals. And I just signed Niang whos already got 15 goals by December.

Kevin Gameiro in my save:

Barcelona : 30 aps, 42 goals.

Yaya Sanogo:

Man. City : 40 aps, 48 goals.

Ebans-Blake

Wolves : 28 aps, 37 goals