I got 2 results, but I can't get the match things up. Anyway, they are 11-1 vs Sunderland in the BPL, and 10-0 vs Arsenal in the COC. :)

From FM13 - Manchester United 11-1 Sunderland.

So far on FM15, my biggest win came on my Liverpool save which was an 8-0 FA cup victory against Swindon.

From FM13 - Manchester United 11-1 Sunderland.

So far on FM15, my biggest win came on my Liverpool save which was an 8-0 FA cup victory against Swindon.

Holy.. That 11-1 vs Sunderland was EXACTLY the same as I had this year! Except with Liverpool. :p

Well it has to be the the penalty shoot out i had with my Chelsea save.
Were playing with Chelsea, and in FA semi i had to go to penalty shoot out against Liverpool.
I think the game got caught in a loop of some sorts cause the kept on going, it ended 35-34 in my favor, as i remember. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my current Barcelona save... with the majority of my best players on international duty I fielded a weak team in comparison and got a 13-1 victory over Moyes' Real Sociedad!

It was still a beastly team but nothing in comparison. (Neymar, Suarez, Messi out on international duty, had to play a young Munir, Iniesta on the right and Coutinho on the left and Samper in defence)