Your Brazil World Cup Squad ?

sass101

Reaction score
Ok, I guess you all can read and understand what the title says:p so I'll give it a start.

GK: Julio Cesar
LB: Marcelo
CB: Luisao
CB: Lucio
RB: Maicon
LM: Michel Bastos
CDM: Felipe Melo
CAM: Kaka
RM: Robinho
ST: Luis Fabiano
ST: Pato

Sub1 GK Heurelho Gomes
Sub2 RWB Daniel Alves
Sub3 CDM Gilberto Silva
Sub4 CAM Elano
Sub5 ST Hulk

Other 7 - CB Cris, LB Andre Santos, CAM Anderson, CDM Josue, LM Ramires, CAM Ronaldinho, ST Diego Tardelli

Ok it's your turn now :)!

I dont have a deep enough knowledge of potential Brazilian squad players aside from their strongest 11.

Wouldnt surprise me if both fat Ronaldo and Adriano go, they both seem to be playing well back in Brazil from what i can gather.

When are Italy or Brazil going to get round to picking Amauri? That man is a tank.

I dont have a deep enough knowledge of potential Brazilian squad players aside from their strongest 11.

Wouldnt surprise me if both fat Ronaldo and Adriano go, they both seem to be playing well back in Brazil from what i can gather.

When are Italy or Brazil going to get round to picking Amauri? That man is a tank.

From what ive heard Dunga doesnt like to change things, and really doesnt like fatty who he saw as the ring leader of the party animals at the last WC.

I think hes only just got his Italian citizenship but is unlikely to get picked due to loss of form

Dunga has already said in Brazil that it is highly unlikely that he will call either Ronaldo or Ronaldinho. Only Adriano has a very slim chance to make it. Also some players from the actual Santos and Sao Paulo squad will make it to the WC. As for the the team, I assume he will propably line up the same squad that beat Argentina 3 - 1 in Rosario. Julio Cesar, Maicon, Marcelo, Lucio, Luisao, Felipe Melo, Henrique, Kaka, Robinho, Luis Fabiano, Neymar. Pato not so sure he will make it in the starting eleven, even the in the whole squad.

I thought Ronaldinho was in with a decent chance of going just not starting

I Hate dunga because of that, ronaldinho is a fantastic player, as Ronaldo and Adriano, and he is not going to call them

GK - Julio Cesar
RB - Maicon
CB - Lucio
CB - Luisao or
LB - Marcelo
CM - Felipe melo
CM - Kaka
RM - Robinho
LM - Pato (Paulo Henrique)
ST - Luis fabiano
ST - ADRIANO :)

I thought Ronaldinho was in with a decent chance of going just not starting

34 apps - 10 goals and 15 assists in Seria A this season, i believe he warrents more of a place in the team than some of the others he has picked in the squad, hes brought back some of his magic of winning games

I Hate dunga because of that, ronaldinho is a fantastic player, as Ronaldo and Adriano, and he is not going to call them

34 apps - 10 goals and 15 assists in Seria A this season, i believe he warrents more of a place in the team than some of the others he has picked in the squad, hes brought back some of his magic of winning games

Guess that's why he's boss and we're not.... :p

Brazil won't win this WC simply because of Dunga's stubbornness in selecting players

Brazil won't win this WC simply because of Dunga's stubbornness in selecting players

so right .... unfortunately. Surely I will support England on this World Cup but I like Brazil too but I guess they wont be able to win this year ....

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:55 PM ----------

Yeah I think he should be brought in as well. Fantastic player, but unfortunately has troubles with Dunga. :'(. Even if he's not in starting eleven he could still be sub. Even first 23 would be ok.
I think he could play very well together with Pato.