your career psp

sirchimp

Reaction score
hey might be geting psp and football manager and i was just wondering what its like and how the career is like

Its actually really addictive. My brother had it but I didn't think it would be that good as it's not as detailed. But after a couple of games with some of the big guns, I went Mansfield and got to 11th in League 1 after two consecutive promotions.

its good, i took york to the prem on one of them... but it leaves out some of the best players on the game such as carlos vela, marquinhos, keirison...... so don't expect to find some of the best players on the pc game on the psp one :p

yeah the database is very limited, good for travel if your laptop has poor battery.

Well to be honest i almost prefer it to FM on the computer :D

Well ok.. its really only better because my Birmingham team on FMH10 is amazing and winning every match :p

Yeah I think its good
im in 2016/2017 season with real madrid won la liga every time spanish cup everytime and chapions league everytime bar 1
Recomend it:)

its also very unrealistic., well on 09 anway, i assume 10 is the same.

i was melbourne victory in australia, and after 3 seasons i secured the signatures of the follwoing players.

C Ronaldo
Owen
Kewell
Cahill
Buffon
Mexes
Vicente
Dani Alves

along with most of the best talent in australia. i went unbeaten for 4 seasons after that.

i hope fm10 is more realistic

Last edited:
Well to be honest i almost prefer it to FM on the computer :D

Well ok.. its really only better because my Birmingham team on FMH10 is amazing and winning every match :p
That was my first ever post :D

I haven't really changed (A)