What to do?

• Total voters

lewisdevlin97

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently doing my Everton save but it feels like nobody is watching it, as I have received no likes or comments telling me wether its good or bad...so I'm thinking of trying a new save, in the poll tell me what to do, stay with Everton or try a new save, if you voted for a new save then tell me what team in the comments below, thanks guys!

Maybe try shaking things up a little. For example, there are places where the text is far too large. Add some pictures in it too, like club logo, player pics that sort of thing. I use Tahoma font as it makes mine look neater and gives it a neat appearance. Too much text and nothing else can put people off. Quality always outweighs quantity. Although you may not have comments or anything, people aren't neccessarily not reading it. But changing it would probably attract more attention

Hope that helps

Okay thanks mate, I have to start a new game cause of a stupid crash dump! I raging, I'm gonna try and make it as near to the old save as possible, I'll ad pics and screenshots in too, thanks for the help mate!

Okay I'll have a look at them and change a few things about, thanks for the help mate, I really appreciate it!

No probs bud-though I did post a wrong link-wasn't meant to post a forum link lol

This may sound really stupid guys, but what's the best way to take a screenshot and get it on here?

If you are using steam (and you'd better be) just press f12 for all screenshots,then shift+tab,choose screenshots and upload them all. Then you post the link here with one of those symbols in text editing, and it's done.

Do you think I should do an Everton story because there is a lot of them on here, I was I thinking maybe an MLS story?