Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Villareal

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Dodds

Reaction score
Right I have recently made a story which was a complete flop and wanted to try again but if I am not going to get any followers then there is no point at all. So I decided I would give people the choice on who I go I will give people until 11.10PM (GMT) to vote. I will start with the team with the most votes immediatley and try to get a couple of posts up tonight

If your not feeling anyone I have put in the poll post who you would like me to use.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Voting is over, first update is already done will do a few tonight may even get onto Pre Season and mabye even the start of the Prem just waiting on a Mod to confirm it, I will post a link to it once it is up.

Last edited:
Honestly mate, It doesn't matter what team you go it is how you write your story. Some people like to follow storys of their own team, Some people like to follow storys with lots of pretty pictures and people like to follow storys with plenty of detail.

If you want to gain followers try do a team no one has done before, Make it different and interesting ;)

Understand you've already started although would suggest not to ask which team just make it different.

OK m8, cheers but as you've said i've already started :'( but I just thought it's other people that are going to be reading it why not let them choose.

Yeah basically make your story different if you can. People like something different as it can be quite boring reading the same type of storys over and over if you get me.

Ye m8, I get you :) If this story is a success I will be sure to make my story indeed MY story :p

i think you shall chuse palermo because it's a good club and with the right coach it can win the italian league. they also has very good young players like Javier Pastore and Abel Hernandez

Well I'll have a look at it anyway and let you know what I think :D I am only following a few though I rarely get tuned in unless it's special. Should have a look at Pistolped7 & Fuelledbypassion - Les gones & from borussia with love. They are epic storys ;) written like a novel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.