daveywave

Reaction score
According to my FM it says i'm going to be taken over soon (I'm at Newcastle)

Just wondering what are the benefits or flaws of this or what good or bad things come from it?

Thanks.

EDIT: sorry for posting 2, it wasn't loaded so i clicked again and then loaded finally and created 2 - SORRY!

Last edited:
I've never really had any flaws tbh. They said that i was gonna be replaced at Spurs by Sam Alladyce when the guy took over but told me i could keep my job after winning some games so i suppose you could get kicked out of a job if the new owner dont want ya lol

only one i can think of as well as above is the transfer embargo to stop you signing anyone whilst it goes through. ***** if its in July/August

It depends, promises that don't happen. If they say money has been promised or debts wiped clean and things like that take them with a pinch of salt. It's highly unlikely that anything will actually happen.

In one of my saves, I was Portsmouth and was getting taking over. It was supposedly promised debts would be wiped clean and I would be given 20mill to re-build squad. Take-over goes through, "has decided there will be no investment at this stage".