Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to my Football Manager Handheld story where I want to take a club from the lower leagues right up to the best team in the world! The entire idea of the series is that your input is key. We are going to create our own club, with a name that you guys decide, with players that you guys decide, with the country that we will be playing in that you decide! Also, if you're really awesome and you want to design our own badge, please feel free to do so and send me your suggestions in the comments below!

If you want to put in a suggestion for a club name. please do so and I shall choose my favourite on in the comments below. Please don't send inappropriate names as they will be ignored. If you want to add your own player, feel free to do so, just send me the player's name, position and country.

All players will have 1 star ability and 5 star potential. If you wish to choose the league, please click the link below which will take you to a straw poll!

Straw Poll Poll expires Monday 5:00 GMT!

If the link is unavailable, copy and paste the address onto your search at the top of your screen and you will be directed straight to the website! Like, comment and follow for more interesting content! Any tips would be appreciated! Anyone asking for tips is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the fantastic response to the straw poll, keep it up! Remember the poll ends at 5 o'clock British time tomorrow. So far, you guys want me to start in Italy! If you disagree, click the link in the message above and you will be directed to the poll, where you can vote!

Thank you everyone for your votes, we have decided we are starting in the Conference South of England. We had several votes, but you guys decided to vote for us to do England? Now, all the players in this club will be created and will have 1 star skills and 5 star potential. If you want to add your player into my club, please post the name of your player (not your real name!), nationality and position.

There is 23 slots available for you guys. Please comment below first and you could be one of the first players in our club.