Maxi /Kuyt - Gerrard - Joe Cole​

Torres
By the end of the season I reckon...:
Reina

Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - Insua

Lucas - Aquiliani

Maxi/Kuyt - Gerrard - Joe Cole

Torres
Of course, that's if Kenny Huang doesn't bring in Lionel Messi.

Last edited:
Where's the evidence?

I'm sorry, i wasnt aware i needed to run it by you before banning fatshit? After i banned him he sent me a PM from another dupe account admitting he was EVIDENCE, so my 6th sense has been proved correct, again.

Current:
----------------------Harper---------------
Perch - Williamson - Colo - Enrique
----------------------Smith-----------------
Routledge-----------------------Jonas--
---------------------Nolan------------------
--------Carroll--------------Lovenkrands

End of Season:
-------------------Krul---------------
Simpson-Taylor-Colo-Enrique
------------------Smith--------------
Guthrie----------------------Jonas
------------------Nolan-------------
--------Carroll----------Ranger---

Future:
------------------Krul-----------------
Simpson-Kadar-Taylor-Enrique
----------------Smith-----------------
LuaLua------------------------Jonas
-----------------Vuckic---------------
---------Carroll---------Spear----

Last edited:
I thought Belhaj left to some Saudi Arabian lot?

We're low on players at the moment so:
Reina
Aurelio Carra Agger Johno
Lucas Masch
Kuyt Gerrard Babel ( Unfortunately D: )
Torres

Future @
Reina
Wilson Carra Agger Johno
Lucas Poulsen ( D:)
Aurelio Gerrard Kuyt
Torres

aurelio is a left back, not a right back or right winger

Weaver (if he signed up in time or will have to play a youngster)
Johnson( might not be fit so if not Gary Teale there)

If we get Tasci, as he insist we are in contact with him he could replace Koscy
Wilshere and fully fit Ramsey could interchange in the central midfield, probably with Nasri position.​

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Man Utd - 2009/10 season:

4-2-4.png

It's the real life formations

Federici
Giffin - Mills - Pearce - Williams
McAnuff - Karacan - Tabb - Kebe
Sigurdsson
Hunt/Church​

:wub:​

9266_Newcastle_United.jpg

End of season swap Ranger in for Lovenkrands, Vuckic making a few appearances in place of Nolan, Steven Taylor for Campbell, Krul for Harper

If we get Tasci, as he insist we are in contact with him he could replace Koscy
Wilshere and fully fit Ramsey could interchange in the central midfield, probably with Nasri position.​

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

It's the real life formations

Dont you need Song in there?

This is quite the pisstake for Portsmouth fans to do. :$

I'll try anyway..

Ashdown

Wilson - Mokoena - Sonko - Belhadj

Utaka - Brown - Boateng - Ritchie :wub:

Nugent - Kanu​

As you can see, we are ****. :D
Pompey's team isn't **** ! I went to Pompey v Blackburn last year at FP and Ashdown had a great game covering for David James so with game time I can see him doing well in the Championship despite being a No 2 for most of his career. The defence is great, Wilson is young and very talented whilst the CB pairing will be beasts; literally. Belhadj is a great little player and Pompey will have to work wonders to keep him. Utaka & Boateng stand out in the midfield as great creative players who deserve to play in the premiership. Brown is a solid midfielder and will sit perfectly in the midfield whilst young Ritchie has a lot to prove and can be a success for Pompey. Nugent was great at Preston in the Championship so there is no reason why he can't play like that for Pompey. King Kanu :) will guide a younger looking Portsmouth team and will score some crucial goals in the Championship like he did in the FA Cup Final in 2008 so a good solid Championship team which will defiantely not get relegated ! Fratton Park is a fortress for Portsmouth and not many Championship teams will come and win there so Pompey could be in for an outside chance for the play offs. Play up Pompey, Pompey play up. You are not **** !

Pompey's team isn't **** ! I went to Pompey v Blackburn last year at FP and Ashdown had a great game covering for David James so with game time I can see him doing well in the Championship despite being a No 2 for most of his career. The defence is great, Wilson is young and very talented whilst the CB pairing will be beasts; literally. Belhadj is a great little player and Pompey will have to work wonders to keep him. Utaka & Boateng stand out in the midfield as great creative players who deserve to play in the premiership. Brown is a solid midfielder and will sit perfectly in the midfield whilst young Ritchie has a lot to prove and can be a success for Pompey. Nugent was great at Preston in the Championship so there is no reason why he can't play like that for Pompey. King Kanu :) will guide a younger looking Portsmouth team and will score some crucial goals in the Championship like he did in the FA Cup Final in 2008 so a good solid Championship team which will defiantely not get relegated ! Fratton Park is a fortress for Portsmouth and not many Championship teams will come and win there so Pompey could be in for an outside chance for the play offs. Play up Pompey, Pompey play up. You are not **** !

your so true mate, im having a couple of quid on pompey to make playoffs and nugent to be championship top scorer.

I will warn you Mally, playing with no keeper is a bit risky.

Back