mld81

Reaction score
So what are everyone's current lineup and used formation?

I am playing with Koflok's Goals Galore 2013 formation and current team lineup is:

GK - Tim Krul/Jak Alnwick
RB - Davide Santon
CB - Fabricio Coloccini/Daniel Rugani
CB - Steven Taylor/Jores Okore
LB - Luke Shaw/Matthias Ostrzolek
CM - Cheick Tiote/Vurnon Anita
CM - Yohan Cabaye/Adryan
LW - Jonas Gutierrez/Raheem Sterling
AMC - Isco/Alan Dzagoev/Otavio
RW - Hatem Ben Arfa/Wellington Nem
ST - Papiss Cisse/Ademilson/Demba Ba

In my third season with Manchester United :) Pretty much completely overhauled my team! No cheats were used to fund this, all selling players and 48 month installments!

GK - David de Gea/ Marc-Andre ter Stegen
RB - Rafael/ Chris Smalling
CB - Sergio Ramos/Mats Hummels
CB - Phil Jones/ Nemanja Vidic
LB - David Alaba/ Fabio
CM - Arturo Vidal/ Yann M'Vila
CM - Jack Wilshere/ Isco
AMCR - Eden Hazard/ Gareth Bale
AMC - Mario Götze/ Shinji Kagawa
AMCL - Neymar/ Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
ST - Robin van Persie/ Wayne Rooney/ Falcao

Started this team in the beta so I understand that some of the transfers are a bit unrealistic like Jack Wilshere, but everything else is legit! Just ask if you want to know prices!

P.S. Anyone up for a versus game? ;)

In my third season with Manchester United :) Pretty much completely overhauled my team! No cheats were used to fund this, all selling players and 48 month installments!

LB - David Alaba/ Fabio
CM - Jack Wilshere/ Isco

Incredible team mate, but seriously how do you keep everyone happy? Will they not all be wanting regular first team football. Also who was most expensive out of all those players?

rofl, How much did you get Hazard, Ramos and Bale for? - ****** good team there m8

Incredible team mate, but seriously how do you keep everyone happy? Will they not all be wanting regular first team football. Also who was most expensive out of all those players?

Thanks mate! I rotate the whole squad every match, so each player gets 1 game and the next game they're on the bench and then the match after that they play etc.

The most expensive was Falcao! Cost me £61m in the first season. Bought him in the beta so was just experimenting really and then he turned out to be a beast so I carried on my beta game in the full game because the team I built was just so incredible and couldn't bear with starting all over again! Wouldn't pay that much for him if I were to start again though!

My motive is always buy early, which is what I did the first two seasons to build this team! So now I won't need to buy again for a good 5 years! Just buying young regens for the future :)

rofl, How much did you get Hazard, Ramos and Bale for? - ****** good team there m8

Hazard cost £30m second season after a poor season finishing 8th with Chelsea. Ramos cost £22m (offered to me in January as R. Madrid were underachieving). Bale was £30m but I could've got him for cheaper (regretting spending that much on him).

Cheers mate :)

Fouth season with Liverpool, all payed in full or part exchange.
GK - Reina/Ter Stegen
RWB - Fernandes/Regen
CB - Papadopoulos/Wilson
CB - Skrtel/Varane
LWB - Alaba/Robinson
DM - Crisetig/Regen
CM - Isco/Allen
CM - Koke/Dzagoev
AMR - Jovetic/Nem
AML - Ayew/Regen
ST - Regen/Ademilson/Borini

LB - David Alaba/ Fabio
CM - Jack Wilshere/ Isco

Started this team in the beta so I understand that some of the transfers are a bit unrealistic like Jack Wilshere, but everything else is legit! Just ask if you want to know prices!

P.S. Anyone up for a versus game? ;)

Likewise, I cleared out all the dead wood (Danny Simpson - £6.25m to Liverpool, Sylvain Marveaux - £6.5m to Reading, Mike Williamson - £3m to QPR, etc.) and bought all my new recruits on 48 month installments :) With a starting budget of £7m and with the clearout, it gave me about a £23m transfer budget (£93m over 48 month installments). First transfer window I bought Okore (£1.3m), Shaw (£4.2m), Ostrzolek (£2.5m), Adryan (£875k), Wellington Nem (£3.5m), Ademilson (£5.25m) and Alan Dzagoev (Free). Later in the season I bought Otavio (£13.75m) and Isco (£17.75m) for the end of the season. Second season in I have picked up Daniel Rugani on a free transfer and Raheem Sterling for £6m due to Liverpool being relegated. I am hoping to find a RB to compete with Santon but not sure who to buy yet.

Thanks mate! I rotate the whole squad every match, so each player gets 1 game and the next game they're on the bench and then the match after that they play etc.

The most expensive was Falcao! Cost me £61m in the first season. Bought him in the beta so was just experimenting really and then he turned out to be a beast so I carried on my beta game in the full game because the team I built was just so incredible and couldn't bear with starting all over again! Wouldn't pay that much for him if I were to start again though!

My motive is always buy early, which is what I did the first two seasons to build this team! So now I won't need to buy again for a good 5 years! Just buying young regens for the future :)

Same approach as myself. Overhaul the squad and then you have a squad that doesn't really need working at for a long time, adding the odd regen here and there. I also rotate my players regularly, not necessarily each game though, that way I keep all players happy and reduce the chance of injury. :)

Cech
Azpilicueta
Luiz
Terry
Cole
Ramires
De Bruyne
Marin
Mata
Hazard
Falcao

Same approach as myself. Overhaul the squad and then you have a squad that doesn't really need working at for a long time, adding the odd regen here and there. I also rotate my players regularly, not necessarily each game though, that way I keep all players happy and reduce the chance of injury. :)

best way to go :)

Everton in the first season, most successful/used formation so far:
GK - Howard (Goalkeeper, defend)
DR - Coleman (Full-back, support)
DCR - Jagielka (Central defender, defend)
DCL - Heitinga (Central defender, defend)
DL - Baines (Full-back, support)
MCR - Gibson/Barkley (Advanced playmaker, support)
MC - Fellaini (Ball-winning midfielder, defend)
MCL - Pienaar (Advanced playmaker, support)
AMC - Malouda/Osman/Naismith (Advanced playmaker, attack)
STCR - Mirallas (Poacher, attack)
STCL - Jelavic (Deep-lying forward, attack)

Jelavic is injured atm though (5-7 weeks) so I'll probably use Vellios as a Target Man, Attack next to Mirallas. Not ideal, but he did score in his sole match so far, and that was as a substitute.

Here is quite possibly the most exciting squad I have assembled on a FM game, fresh from a 4-2 mauling of Juventus here is my young Celtic team:

GK- Alex Smithies View attachment 281716

RB - Adam Matthews View attachment 281717

CB- Ezequiel Veron View attachment 281718

CB- Julio Cezar View attachment 281720

LB- Jorge Lopez - View attachment 281722

DM - Guillaume Alves View attachment 281723

RM - James Forrest View attachment 281724

CM - Oskar Hiljemark View attachment 281725

LM - Leandro Chaparro View attachment 281728

ST - Alejandro Pereira View attachment 281729

ST - Ademilson View attachment 281730

Liverpool team
Gk-Reina/Gordon
Lb-Fuchs/Smith
Cb-Agger/Wilson
Cb-Skrtel/Carragher
Rb-Johnson/Dabo
Cm-Lucas/Sahin
Cm-Allen/Henderson
Am-Adryan/Gerrard
Lw-Suarez/Assaidi
St-Kweuke/Ademilson
Rw-Borini/Sterling

Sitting 4th after 10 games so far

Liverpool start of the 3rd season, won the league both times, and won the champions league as well last season.

GK - Ter Stegen/Reina
DR - Kelly/Johnson
CB - Skrtel/Zouma/Coates
CB - Agger/Papadopoulos/Carragher
LB - Enrique/Shaw
DMC - Lucas/Capoue
CM - Gerrard/Shelvey/Regen
CM - Allen/Henderson
AMC - Isco/Wellington Nem
ST - Borini/Sterling/Adrian/Assaidi
ST - Suarez/Destro

After this season will look to move on enrique maybe agger. Going to keep carra on until he retires and hopefully as a coach after. Borini and Suarez are awesome for me up front with Isco behind them. I do the same thing another mentioned earlier, rotate one game in one out. works well to keep them all happy and fit!

Chelsea team Oct 2016

Cech/Courtois
Azpilicueta
Phil Jones/Terry
Luiz
Alaba/regen
Ramires/regen
De Bruyn/Lampard
Oscar/Marin
Mata/Regen
Hazard/Nem/regen
Falcao/Regen/Rossi

Chelsea 3rd season, won the league for the first two, won CL first season :) Using a 4-2-3-1

GK - Cech
DR - Azpilicueta
DC - Howedes
DC - David Luiz
DL - Cole
BWM - Mikel/Ramires
CM - Lampard/Hamsik
IF - Hazard/Marin
AMC - Gotze/Mata
W - Oscar/Moses
ST - Cavani/Torres.

First season in FM classic

GK: Wojciech Szczesny
DR: Bacary Sagna
DC: Laurent Koscielny
DC: Per Mertesacker
DL: Jose Enrique
MCL: Mikel Arteta
MCR: Abou Diaby
AMCL: Santi Cazorla
AMC: Jack Wilshere
AMCR: Aaron Ramsey
ST: Olivier Giroud

In 1st place with 22 Wins out of 22

At start of second season
Gk Krul
Rb Clyne
Cb Coloccini
Cb I.Martinez
Lb Santon
Dmc Anita
Mc A.Ayew
Mc Cabaye
Amr Ben Arfa
Aml Redmond/Marveux/Zaha
St Ba/Cisse

Just starting my 4th season and my current line up now is:

GK - Tim Krul/Jak Alnwick
RB - Steven Taylor/Mattia De Sciglio
CB - Fabricio Coloccini/Daniel Rugani
CB - Kyriakos Papadopoulos/Jores Okore
LB - Luke Shaw/Davide Santon
CM - Cheick Tiote/Vurnon Anita
CM - Yohan Cabaye/Adryan
LW - Iker Muniain/Raheem Sterling
AMC - Isco/Alan Dzagoev/Otavio
RW - Wellington Nem/Douglas Costa
ST - Papiss Cisse/Ademilson/Carlos Fierro

I think it is time to replace Coloccini seeing as he is getting on a bit now, maybe replace him with some guy called Zouma, unfortunately he has a price tag of £34m.