hansie

Reaction score
Hello fellow brokensjnf8ewhce8.com,
I searched around the website, and couldn't seem to find a thread like this. Here you can post your current saves, and how it's going. Then you can provide help to the ones who lack succes, or just show how well you're doing yourself! :D

Currently I'm managing The red devils A.K.A. Manchester United, only halfway through the season though! I'm top of the league, and in the Capital One Cup final against Burnley(!) In the champions league knockout-stages, and still in the F.A. Cup, so to say so myself, I'm doing just fine;)

So let me know what club you're currently at, and how it's going!

I'm currently at Dortmund, in February 2020.

I started the game as Arsenal where I won x6 Champions Leagues, x4 Premierships, x4 FA Cups, x6 World Club Championships, x5 European Super Cups and x5 Charity Shields.

I then decided to move on with a different club after a long 8 years at Arsenal and I saw Dortmund where in the relegation zone in the German League. After a couple of months with them I managed to rebuild the squad and I am now sitting 7th in the league and in the semi finals of the cup. I want to take them back to champions league glory.

I am also managing the England national team and I have qualified for the European Championships this summer, so I aim to win that with a younger squad.

I'm currently at Dortmund, in February 2020.

I started the game as Arsenal where I won x6 Champions Leagues, x4 Premierships, x4 FA Cups, x6 World Club Championships, x5 European Super Cups and x5 Charity Shields.

I then decided to move on with a different club after a long 8 years at Arsenal and I saw Dortmund where in the relegation zone in the German League. After a couple of months with them I managed to rebuild the squad and I am now sitting 7th in the league and in the semi finals of the cup. I want to take them back to champions league glory.

I am also managing the England national team and I have qualified for the European Championships this summer, so I aim to win that with a younger squad.

HOLY SH*T!!

That sounds awesome :D

I am currently managing Chelsea at the start of a new season. I'm 1st in the League two games in and I have won the Community Shield and the Super Cup so far. (Oh, and I signed Falcao ;D)

HOLY SH*T!!

That sounds awesome :D

Yeah it is quite fun, the best save I have had so far on this game. Only left Arsenal because it started to get boring winning everything 8-|

Well everyone is "posting their successes" so it should probably go in the thread titled, post your successes!

We only need someone to post their mediocre save about building up youth ;)

Just started a save with Cardiff, see if I can avoid relegation from prem... they have a good budget to start with and the team looks half decent so could be interesting

I am currently managing Chelsea at the start of a new season. I'm 1st in the League two games in and I have won the Community Shield and the Super Cup so far. (Oh, and I signed Falcao ;D)

Just signed Falcao for my United save in January, had to pay 60mil!!! Only did it because i needed a striker, who will score at least 1-2 goals per game, since Rooney have been injured for most of the season, and RvP is NOT doing well ;)

Just started a save with Cardiff, see if I can avoid relegation from prem... they have a good budget to start with and the team looks half decent so could be interesting

I've done the same. On LFCmarshalls latest upadate. I am looking to build a young squad which can firstly keep me from getting relegated and then each year improve on that as the squad grows and improves

Played with Hull. Beat Manchester United in capital one cup, was 3rd in the league (unbeanten, just alot of draws :/ )

Then i lost 6 games in a row in the championship and rage quit.

Current Save... Been with Arsenal almost 6 seasons, have one won 1 Premiership, 1 Europa League, 1 FA Cup. Injuries to my key midfielders and wingers have dented 4 of 5 real close championship pushes. Lost league by 9 in 12/13, 11 in 13/14, won it in 14/15, lost by 3 in 15/16, now currently top by 1 point in 16/17. Managed the French national team (two games, one 4-0 victory, and then a 3-1 loss to England got me sacked :/) San Marino, improved world ranking by about 15. France again Qualified for WC, and will easily qualify for the Euros.

Currently with Liverpool in December 2018. Not won a lot since I was trying out various tactics until 2015-2016'ish, but I finally found one that works. So far I've "Only" won:

The Premier League 2014, 2015 - The Community Shield 2014, 2015 - The Champions League 2016, 2017, 2018 - The European Super Cup 2016, 2018 - and the Club World Championship 2017. I've also won the European Championship with England.

Not all was great though, since I finished 6th two seasons ago. But still managed to qualify for the CL by winning it. Hopefully I'll have more success in the league and various domestic cups :p

Playing as Guernsey,Back to back promotions..1 Ryman league cup win,1 promotion away from the blue square north/south..Just got to play in the fa cup for the first time,in the 2nd qualifying round..got to the first round before being knocked out to Doncaster after forcing them to a replay!

Great save so far

Looks like there's a lot of good saves at the moment ;)

I have Dag & Red in the 2022/23 season. I took over at the start in 2013 and have been playing in the EPL since 2017/18. Only thing I have won is the League 1 trophy but have gotten in the Europa League the last two seasons. Just building up the team and making a lot of money for the owners as I am a cheap *** and don't spend money on transfers. I did turn over bringing in new signings to the DOF and Head of Youth Development at the start of this last season and they do like to spend money. Be lucky if the club breaks even at the end. Still got to figure out the fan attendance thing as I do not sell out very often even in a 17,000 seat stadium.

Half way through my 2nd season with Partizan. Missed out on Champions League football after getting knocked out in the play-off to Spurs, but I'm in the 1st knock-out stage in the Europa League after topping my group. I'm feeling pretty confident about winning it, my front four all seem capable of getting goals and I've been pretty untouchable at home this season. I also got taken over towards the end of the summer transfer window and they pumped in some extra transfer money so all is going well so far :).

At the start of my second season with Crewe, doing a youth only challenge with them, but without any changes made in editor before the start. Got promoted in first season as second placed, had some wonderful strings of results, but did awful in cups. In first youth intake i've gotten possibly wonderkid dc and a few solid players for backup. So far, so good, just a few days away from Championship start...