Status
Not open for further replies.

thefwf

Reaction score
Everyone's got one, no need to be ashamed!

Two of mine:

Being knee-deep in pizza boxes as cooking wastes FM time
******* in a bottle and emptying it out the bedroom window

Lol ******* in a bottle to save time now that is what you call dedicated to FM

Giving my turds to carrier pidgeons and telling them to fly away with it to save time.

Massacring a small African village when results aren't going my way.

Sometimes when i feel lonely and want to pleasure myself i open a tab for pr0n and just keep switching between to proceed the game and once i ''Start Match'' i put it on extended and pretty slow speed so that i can work it while a game is being played, still take a peek when the camera man i pr0nz makes bad zoom-ins.
Also i sometimes don't wanna get up and make food, so i just pick my nose and live off buggers, i pee in my hamsters cage, not that he notices the difference. I don't **** since i don't eat anything else than boogers and when i occasionally ****, it's mostly water so it's a treat for the hamster.

Trying to convice my bladder that i am the master of it, and i can last one more game.

Sometimes when i feel lonely and want to pleasure myself i open a tab for pr0n and just keep switching between to proceed the game and once i ''Start Match'' i put it on extended and pretty slow speed so that i can work it while a game is being played, still take a peek when the camera man i pr0nz makes bad zoom-ins.
Also i sometimes don't wanna get up and make food, so i just pick my nose and live off buggers, i pee in my hamsters cage, not that he notices the difference. I don't **** since i don't eat anything else than boogers and when i occasionally ****, it's mostly water so it's a treat for the hamster.

dude, this made me and my work colleagues cry at the office!

I get upset and close stupid threads like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.