Your favorite iPad game?

Ermmm, well hardly anyone has the iPad, mainly because its too expensive. But I'll just say you two are really lucky........
For the iPod Touch, Doodle Jump is immense!

Im so tempted to buy Angry Birds on the iPhone, but I don't know :S
I may get a macbook or ipad for christmas, I still need to decide..

But my answer has to be all of these :D
View attachment 88937

I'm getting an iPad next month when I get back from holiday, this thread could come in useful :D

Basically, you're just showing off that you have an iPad, yeah?

Flick kick football is a very good new game.

My Dad hasn't got any games on his yet :(

Basically, you're just showing off that you have an iPad, yeah?

Basically, you're just showing off that you have a computer by posting on this thread, yeah? oO)

I also own an iPhone and are soon going to buy the new one, when the antenna problem is updated. And in about 2 weeks i'm buying a Macbook Pro 15". Do you have some sort of problem, by seeing some people have more success than you? Jealousy is a bad thing... And yes, i'm a "fanboi"

Last edited:
Lol apple fanboys ftl.

How much money will you have spunked on overpriced gimmicky apple **** by the end of the month?

Lol apple fanboys ftl.

How much money will you have spunked on overpriced gimmicky apple **** by the end of the month?
Jake, I have always been a Compaq laptop lad myself, converted the macbook last year and haven't looked back once, they beat windows and other laptops in every way possible.

Just because i think Apple is a great company, it doesn't mean i can't criticize them... Just look this video YouTube- Apple - Smartphone Antenna Performance - BlackBerry Bold 9700

That shows how low Apple has gone with the release of iPhone 4... And the worst... It's made by Apple! They seriously have to blame other companies for making the exact same antenna problem. This isn't the only video made by Apple showing antenna problem.

ipad is just a fat, oversized version of the ipod touch. I dont see the point of it really. I have an ipod touch and its great. What do you even do with the ipad? Surely its too big to take with you unlike an ipod touch. And if you just have it at home then you may as well just have a computer/laptop.

all these gadgets you people seem to have.. rich boys:(

This was a thread to discuss the games for the iPad. Everyone has just started critiscising the iPad and even the OP, bit harsh if you ask me.

Back