Your favorite iPad game?

ok Ill get back on topic. Since the ipad has the same apps as the ipod touch then my favorite Ipod touch apps are angry birds, doodle jump, cartoon wars gunner.

Thanks Ben. Can people please stay on topic this thread is about gaming on the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch and NOTHING ELSE.

I have an iPhone 3G, the games I used to play on mine (until I updated to IOS4 and the phone has become unusable) are....

FM 2010
Pix'n Love Rush
The Impossible Game
Monopoly

Last edited:
This was a thread to discuss the games for the iPad. Everyone has just started critiscising the iPad and even the OP, bit harsh if you ask me.

we won't ask you then..simples.

we won't ask you then..simples.

Idiot. Can't you read? Stay on-topic.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Thanks Ben. Can people please stay on topic this thread is about gaming on the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch and NOTHING ELSE.

I have an iPhone 3G, the games I used to play on mine (until I updated to IOS4 and the phone has become unusable) are....

FM 2010
Pix'n Love Rush
The Impossible Game
Monopoly

How much is FM 2010 on the iPhone Sean?

+1

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

6,99£, however it may be different from FM10 on PC. You never know how different they are on another device.

considering i posted the response at the exact time the mod/admin guy posted.. your idiot comment is rather irrelevant.

anyway, i like the ipad, been thinking of getting one myself at some point.. hopefully there is some kind of poker game on them.. love poker :)

Worms is an immense game, no matter what it's on. I know it's on the Ipod, and Iphone's, so I'm guessing it's on the Ipad, so I'll say Worms. Nothing beats the joy of saying " I have Worms!"

It's £6.99 although there is now a lite version available for free.

Is it any good. Obviously it isn't going to be what it is on the PC, is it worth buying though?

I dont really like it on ipod touch (i have the lite version)

No point creating a new thread, so I searched and found this.....

My dad asked me a while ago if I wanted an iPad, I said no, because I don't know what they are..

so what are they? what do they do?

Air control should be on it, for my Htc desire i knocked up a score of 1075 which was at the time exactly 300 points away from getting the best score in the world.

Simple game highly addictive.

Back