• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iNickStuff

Upon the horizon of FIFA 11, I have made this thread for all people who have played/continually play the world-renowned FIFA series, developed by EA and share songs that they have found great to listen to on the game. Whether it'd be a song from this year's current title FIFA 10 or an older installment, FIFA Football 2004, for example. Just post the name of the song(s) you enjoyed listening to when on FIFA and possibly a link to a video of where you can find it, a small stream of the music or why it is amongst your favourite songs from the FIFA series.

Also, please include which title the song is from.

For example, Cobrastyle by the Teddybears featured in FIFA '06.

Here's one of mine because of it's catchiness:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Fire away.

All the songs on Fifa are ****, except for MGMT's Kids hit last year.

All the songs on Fifa are ****, except for MGMT's Kids hit last year.

They aren't that bad.

Of course, the majority of them are from bands that are either cack or haven't been heard of in the music industry.

I mean, Jerk it Out by the Swedish band Caesars in the FIFA 2004 title was a minor song but that one pushed them a bit in the music industry and suddenly, when more and more people heard it, it was starting to become a hit and they loved it.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I loved that song on FIFA 09. 'Twas brill.

A town called malice.

The don of all FIFA songs.

Pleaseee help me out guys, I can't for the life of me remember the lyrics and my xbox is currently broken so can't listen to the soundtrack, but there is a song which has like an "oh oh oh oh" chorus and it's by like an indie rock band, i really like the song but can't think what song it is!

I think I'm the only one who likes the FIFA songs! My favourites over the years are:

Caesars - Jerk it Out - 2004

The Jam - Town Called Malice

Suburbia - Always - 2004

The Dandy Warhols - We used to be friends - 2004

Lionrock - Rude Boy Rock - 1999

MGMT - Kids - 2009

Reverend and the Makers - Open your Window - 2009

Airborne Toxic Event - Gasoline - 2009

My Federation - What Gods are these? - 2009

Kasabian - Fast Fuse - 2009

Kasabian - LSF - 2004

Fatboy Slim - Rockafeller ***** - 1999

And my overall favourite by a country mile....

Red Morning Light - Kings of Leon - 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZF03Q_SgBw&ob=av3n

Pleaseee help me out guys, I can't for the life of me remember the lyrics and my xbox is currently broken so can't listen to the soundtrack, but there is a song which has like an "oh oh oh oh" chorus and it's by like an indie rock band, i really like the song but can't think what song it is!

LOL you're gonna have to give a better description than that.

Can you vaguely remember what FIFA it was in?

LOL you're gonna have to give a better description than that.

Can you vaguely remember what FIFA it was in?
FIFA10! It's the most catchy tune by far! I no im useless!

Kaliedescope (sp?) on fifa 07 what a brilliant tune!
otherwise black and gold was the one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.