Your favourite FM20 Players?

• Thread starter Dec
  • Start date
  • Replies 54
  • Views 53K
this guy. not a good player but he brings in the crowds which the board arent to happy about due to the extra security needed

Attachments

• royal guest.jpg
    royal guest.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 2,398
So at end of 2021/22 Season 5 payer purchases stand out in my Man United save:

- James Maddison (M)
- Kai Havertz (M/
- Erling Haaland (ST)
- Everton (RW or LW)
- Houssem Aouar (AM C)

Screenshot at Jan 02 22-18-16.png

Screenshot at Jan 02 22-18-47.png

Screenshot at Jan 02 22-19-17.png

Screenshot at Jan 02 22-19-48.png

Zlatan Sehovic for sure as my favorite left back.
13 marking, 13 tackling, 13 crossing, 13 positioning, 13 pace, 13 acceleration and for only €600k. BARGAIN. He is a true beast when he reached his potential.
Here's a screenshot of him in 2022 (He had 0.5 more star to develop when i sold him)

Adsızasdfa.jpg

He could get even better than this if i played him more

i dont even remember how many seson i have played.

I dont know is it computer who shoose ..i did get few young Ball played DC´s but only one come shine later.

So i advice get him young Ibrahima Konate France

bbdeverder.JPG

Thaigo Miaia is excellent for me as a HB/Anchorman.

Victor Osimhen and Haaland also excellent and reletively cheap early on.

Poulsen also bangs them in.

Maxence Caqueret great youngster who is cheap as well.

Naci Unuvar from ajax is a must buy for me on every ave these days. Takes a few years but once he hits 20/21 hes world class.

Sheriff Attributes.jpg

Sheriff Stats.jpg

This year I've started a game unemployed with no badges etc and my first job was with Concord and they had this guy. Things didn't work out with Concord and I moved onto Nuneaton Borough and I tried to sign him there but couldn't. Ended up getting sacked from there and taking over Hemel Hempstead and I got him in.

He has been a beast for me and has been my favourite player by far. If anyones doing a lower league save then it may be worth having a look at him. Only early days in the National League but he has made a good start. He is offside a lot and misses a lot of one on ones (but that may be down to match engine?) but he constantly gets chances and sometimes scores an absolute screamer from outside the box.

I haven't played 20 enough to have definite favorite players. But I kinda like Zagré. Haaland too. Almada is another.
But nothing like a Trincao in FM19 or Reyad in early Championship Manager.

If playing lower league, sign up Jamie Thomas and Luca Navarro. Great strike partnership good for 60+ goals per year

Jonathan David from KAA Gent. Banged in goals for fun on my Ajax save, and was actually one of the main guys to win me the CL title with them. I'm getting him on every save from that point on.

Jonathan David.png

Obviously depends which team i am but for mid table teams im finding Wober and Onguene from RB salzburg are great buys.

Onguene is a beast at times.. Wober keeps getting snapped up by chelsea.

Another I try and get is Paulo Diaz (Chile DC - £3.8m) from River Plate. I refused 3 bids from PSG for him (3 lowball bids of £18m, £23m and then £20m plus £9.5m in extras - his value was £25m) he became unhappy.. But i managed to get Santiago Caseres (PSG paid £24.5m for him and was transfer listed by them for £42m) Plus £9.5m and 20% of next sale in return.

CM0102

Wael Reyad
Agahowa
Mark Kerr
Selakovic
Taribo West
Mike Duff

Nostalgia!
Some CM legends there! Was 0102 the year there was loads of awesome scandanavians like kim kallstrom, kennedy bakirilogu etc/ If it was Klompe was always a must buy for me. Im sure theres loads i cant remember but 0102 was 1 of the best made

Some CM legends there! Was 0102 the year there was loads of awesome scandanavians like kim kallstrom, kennedy bakirilogu etc/ If it was Klompe was always a must buy for me. Im sure theres loads i cant remember but 0102 was 1 of the best made
Yes I remember all you needed was Bakiroglu, never had Klompe - happy days !