Your Favourite Football Management Game

Which is your favourite Football Management Game? (CM&FM)

• CM1

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • CM 93/94

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • CM2

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • CM 96/97

• CM 97/98

• CM3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CM 99/00

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • CM 00/01

• CM 01/02

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • CM4

• CM 03/04

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • CM5

• FM2005

Votes: 22 19.3%
  • FM 2006 or 07

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • FM 2008

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • FM 2009

Votes: 17 14.9%

• Total voters
01/02 was immense - i still go back to it now, with my Lisbon Lions challenge game with Celtic (all Scottish playing squad, win European trophy etc)

FM05 and FM07 were both good, 06 was awful I thought - never played any of the versions before 2000/01 CM - have I missed out? :)

Does anyone remember on one one of the first Champ managers how annoying it was when your top player always got sold when a european club came in for him..... how pants was that.

It was kind of fun in a way at the time you could only manage an English club.

FM08 was pretty imense - if it wasnt for all the farce of the new Football manager I would say it could be the best... not sure about press conferences though the novelty wore off quite quickly

Fm 09 for me as its the nearest thing to the real game. a few patches and mods should make it "SIMPLY THE BEST"

Champ 93 EOS edition with mark collis and ferah orosco (not real) and danny carter, joey beachamp. Classic

Champ 03/04 - still playing this to the day, with the likes of oskarsson, braathen, estefania, fw thompson, a kristiensen, j rasmussen, a todorov. Need i go on!

I think it would have to be the very first instalment of Champ Manager as this first introduced me to my addiction!!

I enjoyed CM 01-02 alot, probably because I was mainly a Premier Manager kid at the end of last century

Fm 09 love it on it nearlly everyday (because my brothers on the 360 :mad:) it has a few glitches which i don't mind every game can't be perfect ;)

im sorry you are all wrong! LOL. I am going to show my age and say the old spectrum 64/128 games(remember when games came on tapes and the screen used to flash and take 15mins to load!!!!!) like The Double,Tracksuit Manager and the old matchstick players(Hoddle,Waddle,Shilton and the like) on the original Football Manager!!!!!! happy days of staying up all weekend on that dodgy computer. I shall sit back and wait for the insults!! Well fm2005 rocked as well!

by far championship 03/04 basically because its the only one im good at

Since i have only played since 05

The best will have to be FM10 soon to be FM 11

1st CM 01/02
2nd CM 94/95 Italia
3rd Football Manager

I remember playing Premier Manager on the sega megadrive , now that was a brilliant game , CM 02/03 on the xbox was good but for me the best game was FM 07, just about to reinstall it and have a blast

Well I haven't been playing FM games that long. My first one was FM07 - so it would probably have to be my favorite since it got me into it :D