Your favourite half time beverage!

• Thread starter Thread starter Pompey_Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3K

What is your favourite half time beverage?

• Bovril

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Tea

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hot Chocolate

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Coke

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Beer

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Iron Bru

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Water

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Every time I'd go to watch Arsenal at Highbury, I'd have a big cup of Coke and a bag of Fruit Pastilles. Every time I'd go to the Emirates I'd have a lovely cup off tea and a warm sausage roll.

*Drools*

This is making me god **** thirsty and hungry. :'(

I'd say Coke. I'm too young to drink alcohol in public.. But Coke and Hot dogs will always do the trick. :wub:

I can't face going for something to eat/drink at half time. Before the game I like a wee Irn Bru and a Mars Bar/Pie/Hot dog.

Recently it's been F'in chappin outside so i go for a cheeky hot chocolate at half time.
Other than that , i get the odd hot dog now and then.

I can't face going for something to eat/drink at half time. Before the game I like a wee Irn Bru and a Mars Bar/Pie/Hot dog.
The only reason I liked that is because any Scottish person who mentions Irn Bru makes me laugh. Haven't a clue why but I love it

a perk of my job is joining the prawn sandwich brigade once or twice a year at old trafford in a box. im going to the chelsea game this season :D

sit down meal, free bar throughout the match and a paddy power man comes to you to take bets, lovely.

usually at london road watching posh or in a normal seat at OT its whatever beer is being served, and a pie/sausage roll and maybe some chips.

might buy a lion bar to keep me going on the way home/towards the end of the match

Arsenal - Hotdog and Coke.

Hayes - Chips and Pasty/Sausage Roll and Irn Bru

I don't eat at the Emirates. They severely overcharge. That's what we get for our support huh? I just sneak food in really or hit the McDonalds near the Stadium prior to the game.

Back