AdamStott

Reaction score
I dont know if there is a post like this on the site so im sorry if there is but ive had a look and i cant find one so i thought i will start one.

So what is your favourite partnership?

Post your favourite partnership, whether its defence, midfield or attack. Also post it as followed;

Name of player - position - role - duty

why are they your favourite partnership?

Seeing as its my post i will start it off,

Cristian Eriksen - CM - Deep Lying Playmaker - Support
Mohamed Diame - CM - Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend.

In my Wigan Athletic save i am in 2016 and these two have been my first choice CM's for the past 3 seasons. Both are great at what they do, Diame wins it in midfield and gives it to Eriksen who is great when he's got the ball at his feet.

It will be great to here your favourite partnership :)

Gerrard and carrick and if you want a challage join blue square south and north ultra challenge

Well i havent been playing long and only have a LLM save at the moment, but as Wrexham i've loaned
Victor Palsson -CM - Ball winning midfielder
James Wallace - CM - Supporting midfielder?

Anyway they're tearing this division up :D

Dimitar Berbatov - Target Man - Support - Played 11 - Scored 8 - Assisted 4

Wayne Rooney - Poacher - Attack - Played 12 - Scored 10 - Assisted 5

Edin Dzeko - ST - Target Man (Attack)
Sergio Aguero - ST - Poacher (Attack)

These two are phenomenal beyond belief, they've both been the top 2 scorers in the EPL for 3 seasons in a row now for me

On FM 10 with Sporting i loved a couple of partnerships i had.
Joao Moutinho - MC - Advanced Player - Attack
Miguel Veloso - DM/MC - Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend
And also my striking partnership ...
Romelu Lukaku - ST - Poacher - Attack
Yannis Tafer - ST - Poacher - Attack
Also had Yaya Sanogo and Artem Milevskyi. But now on FM 11 im Standard Liege and...
Axel Witsel - MC/AMRC - Advanced Playmaker - Attack
Steven Defour - DM/MC - Ball Winning Midfield - Defend
I won the Belgian Pro League in first year and got to the Belgian Cup final. Not surprising as im Standard Liege but the partnership really shines through.

Well i havent been playing long and only have a LLM save at the moment, but as Wrexham i've loaned
Victor Palsson -CM - Ball winning midfielder
James Wallace - CM - Supporting midfielder?

Anyway they're tearing this division up :D

i did a great save as wrexham on fm10. got them to championship play-offs within 7 seasons or something like that. there a good team to be keep going :D:D.
p.s. just to let you know my current p.e teacher in college played for wrexham last season and he was mint for me, lol small world :p

Steve Bruce & Gary Pallister (A) But in FM terms, Subotic & Hummels have forged a fantastic defensive partnership for me

I dont know if there is a post like this on the site so im sorry if there is but ive had a look and i cant find one so i thought i will start one.

So what is your favourite partnership?

Post your favourite partnership, whether its defence, midfield or attack. Also post it as followed;

why are they your favourite partnership?

Seeing as its my post i will start it off,

Cristian Eriksen - CM - Deep Lying Playmaker - Support
Mohamed Diame - CM - Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend.

In my Wigan Athletic save i am in 2016 and these two have been my first choice CM's for the past 3 seasons. Both are great at what they do, Diame wins it in midfield and gives it to Eriksen who is great when he's got the ball at his feet.

It will be great to here your favourite partnership :)
My rangers save
steven Naismith-complete forward-attack
Nicika Jelavic-Target man-attack

bangin goals in

Heskey and El-Hadji.

No joke, won npower 2 with both scoring hat tricks against Charlton

My rangers save
steven Naismith-complete forward-attack
Nicika Jelavic-Target man-attack

bangin goals in

its Nikica ;)
...........................................a..........g
Ronaldo - Complete foward - 237......214 (regen)
E.Dzeko - Complete foward- 137.......62

Non-regen
G.Burdisso - CB- Defend
Rodwell - CB- Defend
and
Adilson- BWM- support
T.Cairney- Adv. playmaker - support

Last edited:
Got to be : Aguero ST - Poacher (Attack)
Forlan ST - Complete Forward (Support)

Adam Lallana - AML - Inside Forward (Attack)
Alex Chamberlain - AMR - Winger (Attack)
:wub:

Hopefully Lallana will be for Saturday.

Just got my Lyon first 11 finished and my favourite pairing will have to be Sakho (22) & Rami (26) already.

Khouma Babacar - Striker - Target man left side - attack (with through balls set on often)
Yaya Sanogo - Striker - Poacher - attack (with creative freedom and mentality set to near max and crosses on rarely)

I'm not going to tell you how many goals they got as a partnership, suffice to say that I'm not sure there's a better affordable strike partnership that exists!

Andy Carroll - Target Man - Support
Luis Suarez - Poacher - Attack

not really a partnership as they don't play next to each other, but

Tim Cahill - ST - Target Man (Support)
Leighton Baines - M (L) - Defensive Winger (Attack)

4-4-2 formation, playmaker+setpieces baines, target man cahill, float crosses ;)

in the EPL player stats, cahill has the most assists (15) and baines has the second most (14). and within the club, cahill is the top scorer (16), baines is the 2nd (9)

i pretty much have a 2 man team and i won the cup double in the first season with this "partnership"... everyone else in my team has been inconsistent or sucking

Last edited: